BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Lelon L.
Notasulga, AL
my son loved this it was very nice to set it in and hold him. and yes it is like i said ti hold him up whille i feed him and yes he loved it alot. and he watch tv in it pros is it let him sit up and cons the hole where a little small that it was not to bed to where he could not use it anymore
Ashley H.
Billings
This is a great product- super awesome to sit my son in while I feed him his baby food! I bought it at Walmart- it's great but the only problem is the buckle isn't as tight as I would like it to be to hold my son in. But overall it's a great product and I would recommend it to other mommies!
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Used this for my daughter when she was little. Very good by helping the baby sit up and I would always sit her in it during feeding time! Sometimes without tray infront she would lean forward and look little off haha but it's okay! And I would recommend this to mommies out there everywhere and their little bitties!
Andrea S.
Kaukauna, WI
Not a huge fan of the Bumbo seat. Was very hard to put my baby boys legs into I felt like I really had to push them down and his legs only fit for such a short time after he could start using. Not a necessary baby product, I recommend The Boppy Company Boppy Baby Chair - Elephant Walk
Jennifer W.
TALLAHASSEE, FL
This was our saving grace when my son was an infant. we loved that it was very portable and we could feed him or have him sit near anywhere safely. I would highly recommend the purchase of this to new moms -- and ad the tray -- it's a game changer!!!  Would buy again for another child!
Hazel H.
Palm Springs, FL
I am still currently using the bumbo seat for my daughter. When I first got it, the seat did not come with the restraint straps. I found out that the straps are tree through bumbo's website. She will sit in her bumbo while I feed her or do her hair. This seat is a lifesaver for my family.
Rose P.
Penn Yan
I purchased this for my son when he was 2 months old by 4 months his thighs were so fat he'd get stuck inside of it and it would take me and another person to get him out of it. I did like it though as it's sturdy and when using the tray you purchase seperate it's a great little feeding chair!
Ruth O.
Spartanburg, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love our Bumbo!! It's such a life saver! When I'm either cooking, cleaning or with my hands full I know that if I put my baby in it and give him a toy he will be well entertained. I've used it for both my kids and they love it!
Jessica M.
Webb City
The bumbo was a life saver with my 1st! I loved that it helped her learn to sit up but also was easy to take with us so she has somewhere to sit at relatives houses who didn't have a high chair. I'm currently pregnant and have already added this to my registry as it's a much have.
Leyinzca B.
The Bumbo was one of my favorite baby "tools". It provides the perfect soft support for training little ones to sit up right. Both of my children began using their bumbos around 6-7 months of age. When I go to pick baby registry gifts for friends, this is always one item I look for.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.