Bumbo Floor Seat
4.04 / 5 based on 1,602 Reviews
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 429 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
This product is nice, it helped my son learn to sit up and strengthen his back and neck.
A must have in my book. Helps your child to sit properly. It's not very expensive either.
I wasn't a really big fan on these , bought one for my son but he out grew it really fast
Got one for my son. His legs would get stuck due to being too chubby and it tipped over.
I love these bumboo floor seats! This is how I got my baby to sit on his own so fast. Lol
This product has helped Nash with sitting and it has helped me with feeding! Love this!
Not meant for chunky babies. It didn't fit my daughters thighs. I was so disappointed.
My babies love to sit up early and this made it easier for them to sit up by themselves
Used this for my son for only a short time but he loved it when he was able to use it.
Q & A
I just wonder if the seatbelt hurts the baby because the seat is already so snug
When can baby start using the bumbo seat?
I wanted to get this for my daughter but she is now 5 months old and almost sitting up her own, is it worth it in my situation?
My son is 3 months old ... is that too early to sit him in one of these ??
What's the weight limit ? Is it comfortable
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos