Bumbo Floor Seat
4.04 / 5 based on 1,604 Reviews
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 429 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
A must have in my book. Helps your child to sit properly. It's not very expensive either.
So handy! We used to use it to feed my daughter in when we weren't around the high chair
This product is nice, it helped my son learn to sit up and strengthen his back and neck.
Got one of these for my daughter when she was 4 months old. She seemed to outgrow it fast
I wasn't a really big fan on these , bought one for my son but he out grew it really fast
Good product. leg openings were too small for ds, but too big for dd.can't win them all
Bumbos are great! They are so convenient for on the move feeding, bathing and playing.
Not meant for chunky babies. It didn't fit my daughters thighs. I was so disappointed.
My babies love to sit up early and this made it easier for them to sit up by themselves
Q & A
Is this actually comfortable for babies or are they better off in a high chair?
I have been thinking about getting one of these for my son. Do they really help with them sitting up?
Do babies out grow this product quickly?
Were the ones without a seatbelt recalled?
How old does your baby have to be to use this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos