Bumbo Floor Seat
4.04 / 5 based on 1,599 Reviews
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 429 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
Absolute life saver! Both of my children loved their seats! I always recommend these to new mothers!
My baby loved this for the first 7 months of her life . I used it for every thing ! Very very helpful
At what age of the baby can we use these.I m a first time mom so hv no idea when to start using. It
I loved the Bumbo seat for my baby. Especially with the tray. I plan to get one for my second baby
Great but when my daughter turned about 3 months her thighs couldn't fit in the leg holes anymore.
Thanks to this my daughter learned to sit up faster than the norm and she even walked at 9 Months!
Love this, my 3 month old sits in it while we r at the dinner table. love the assortment of colors
I like the idea of the bumbo, but my son was not a big fan. He was always trying to get out if it.
I use this often to feed my little ones on the go. It works very well in assisting them to sit up.
My child didn't care for his Bumbo seat. We rarely used it except to feed just a couple of times.
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos