Bumbo Floor Seat
4.04 / 5 based on 1,603 Reviews
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 429 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
I used a jumbo from 2 months - 11 months.. What a lifesaver! I have also bought two as gifts for friends.
This is a #musthave baby item in my book. It worked great when my little ones were just leaning how to sit!
My go-to seat with my first child and she loved it! My son hates it at moment. But i highly recommend seat!
This is such a great product!!! I take this along with me all over when going to visit friends and family..
Children learn quickly how to get out but worked great, needs to have something to keep from tipping over
This is the best baby product I’ve ever bought. I use it everyday to feed my little one in. She loves it.
MY daughter has genetic big thighs and it was hard for her to sit comfortably in this seat, at 5 months.
Love this, had it with my son just bought another for our daughter. Gets them up and interacting sooner.
My baby didn't last in this bumbo. His legs were to chunky. And I didn't feel like he was secure In it.
We loved our bumbo. But my little one grew out of it sooo fast. Kinda made the price not seem worth it.
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos