BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Renee B.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I love using this seat for my baby boy. He's learning to sit up on his own and this seat is great for him! The strap helps keep him safe and secure. He can sit upright and play with his toys without toppling over. It's also very easy to bring with us when we are visiting family and friends. It's very lightweight.
Ayla R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This seat is handy to have and easy to travel with. The only problem is sometimes it seems like it is near impossible to get her out because the leg holes have no give, so taking her out can be hassle.
Jenna H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I Don't seem to be getting the same reaction from my baby as others.  She absolutely hates this seat mainly because it is so tight on her legs.  She is a rolly baby but she is not overweight so it seems strange at how tight the leg area is.  She will sit for a few minutes but after that she wants out.
Mari L.
Milwaukee
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Are used to love these things to set the kids and I had one for my daughter when she was little I don’t think they sell them anymore they used to sell them at target and they were like the best GIF known to mankind I would definitely buy it again on the market if they sold it for one of my nieces and nephews definitely recommend
Elizabeth L.
La Puente , CA
This thing is awesome! I nicknamed it "leg jail". My boyfriend's niece was a curious and adventurous child that demanded a place at the dinner table. They got her this treasure and would sit her on the table so that she could eat with everyone else. By far the cutest thing I've ever seen a single baby sit in.
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I received the seat as a gift for my baby shower when I had my daughter. I probably used it a handful of times then put it away. When I had my twins I took it out again and used it once... not something that is a necessity. Not even something o found much use for... there’s better stuff out there save your money.
Katie S.
Bumbo is such a useful baby gear item! I would also recommend getting the bumbo tray. Our daughter loved her bumbo and we used it for feeding, playing, reading, and so much more! The cost is a little high but worth the price.
Emily F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We really enjoyed the Bumbo.  My LO didn't sit in it as much as other children I know but when we used it, it worked great.  I highly recommend purchasing the tray to go with it.  It was awesome for taking as a portable high chair when we traveled but didn't want to pack a lot of things.
Amiee C.
Hacienda Heights, CA
Would be a great tool for my little one, however she's on the "healthier" side and her poor little legs don't really fit... Otherwise it would've been great to use, considering I received three of them at my baby shower.
Karter C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I always had a really hard time getting my daughter out of the seat. Her thighs would get stuck. She wasn't a big baby with extra large size thighs, so this seat isn't really good for average sized and bigger babies.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.