Bumbo Floor Seat
4.04 / 5 based on 1,604 Reviews
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 429 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
My daughter was given a purple one and she loved it when she was little. It helped her learn to sit on her own.
This chair is great for babies who are learning to sit up on their own, and its helps strengthen their backs.
I love the bumbo! My son loves sitting up and this has helped a great deal. It makes feeding so much easier!
We got this because it's such a popular item but it didn't work great for us. Our son didn't love being in it
Loved having one of these for my kids when they were babies. Lets them sit up and be able to see around them.
If you have a baby with chubby legs this product does not work for them.. Not worth the price in my opinion.
Super cute my baby sits very well I can tell shes comfortable when she sits on it. I like how secure it is.
The leg holes are too small and have no room to grow with the baby. I'd recommend the mamas and papas chair.
This isn't actually good for bone and spine development if you do the research. It's a total waste of money.
My Daughter Loved this chair, we started using it at about 7 weeks and by 5 months she could sit on her own.
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos