Bumbo Floor Seat
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 431 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
Very handy when you're feeding or busy around the house. Comfy for the baby and helps them with correct way to sit.
Best baby seat ever! i loved being able to put my son in it and let him sit on the counter while i washed dishes ☺
Awesome product I used with all my kids and they still use it as a chair lol even thought the youngst is 2 now !!!!
This has been the silliest product to date. I don't know if it's just my baby, but he always falls out!! #notgood
I received one for my baby shower and my baby tried it for the first time last night, I am very impressed with it.
I loved my jumbo chair. I used it for both my boys. Skip an expensive high chair and get the tray table to match.
We were so excited to get this so our baby could sit up! However her legs don’t fit :( wish It was a little wider!
My baby had this. It's great for feeding baby, helping them to learn to sit up. It strengthens their back muscles.
Nice to help my babies air upright. It's secure and they seem comfortable. It's too pricey for what it is though.
Great for on the go feeding! I take it everywhere since my baby isn't quite big enough for restaurant high chairs
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos