Bumbo Floor Seat
4.04 / 5 based on 1,599 Reviews
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 429 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
Bumbos are amazing! They come in handy for sure. My friend reffered me to use it and i was so blessed. Lol love it
This thing is so pointless! My baby outgrew it before we could even use it. Plus it's expensive too. Just a waste.
I had to return this because my daughter's legs were too chunky for the leg holes :( she would have loved it though
We were so excited to get this so our baby could sit up! However her legs don’t fit :( wish It was a little wider!
Very handy when you're feeding or busy around the house. Comfy for the baby and helps them with correct way to sit.
My baby had this. It's great for feeding baby, helping them to learn to sit up. It strengthens their back muscles.
This has been the silliest product to date. I don't know if it's just my baby, but he always falls out!! #notgood
I received one for my baby shower and my baby tried it for the first time last night, I am very impressed with it.
Nice to help my babies air upright. It's secure and they seem comfortable. It's too pricey for what it is though.
The bumbo was great for helping support my little one sitting and I would feed her while she sat there. I love it
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos