Bumbo Floor Seat
4.04 / 5 based on 1,597 Reviews
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 429 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
This is an amazing product. With my oldest son I used it starting at 2 months with him. He was sitting way before he should have.
Just used the bumbo for the first time last week and baby approves!!! She loves being able to "sit up" by herself and look around
I used this for a very short time. My son always preferred to be on the floor rather then in this. He also outgrew it very fast.
This seat is great to help babies learn to sit up. My daughter absolutely loves this and i have gotton my moneys worth out of it.
Have twins and my daughter loves hers. My son has bigger legs and its kind of tight on his legs so he doesn't enjoy it as much.
Favorite baby product ever. My friend asked what the best gift to purchase for a baby shower and the bumbo was it in my opinion.
This was a waste for me. We hardly got to use it before my daughter grew out of it. It worked better for us to just use a Boppy.
I love love love my Bumbo seat! I love that it's a soft seat so as my son was learning to sit up he wouldn't hurt himself on it.
My daughter isn't old enough for hers yet, but I've already purchased one because they helped my oldest daughter with sitting up.
We love our Bumbo! And the tray is must, especially as the baby gets older. It's great to take with you to use as a booster seat.
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos