Bumbo Floor Seat
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 431 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
It's good when helping them learn to sit but once my daughter got to about 5&1/2 months she figured out how to flip and she fell out.
Brought them for both of my boys are they were learning how to sit. It gives them the support they need and are super comfortable.
Only used a handful of times. My sons legs were chunky so his legs always started to turn purple because the leg holes are small.
I used this for about 2 weeks only during the transition period before putting my daughter in a highchair. she never used it again.
Absolutely loved this product while my little girl is growing up. I found many uses for it only for feeding but for play time also
This is a must have for 'most' babies! 1 of my children was too big of a baby to ever use it, but for my other 2- it was a staple!
This was a life saver my son loved to be in his and it gave me time to clean or rest a little but loved it all the way around a+++
I love this seat especially when my little one was learning how to sit up on his own. It really help and support my baby a lot.
My baby's legs were too big so we only got to use this like twice and there was not enough back support when we did put her in it.
Favorite baby product ever. My friend asked what the best gift to purchase for a baby shower and the bumbo was it in my opinion.
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos