Bumbo Floor Seat
4.04 / 5 based on 1,598 Reviews
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 429 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
My daughter is 5 months old and loves her bumbo! It is great at training your little ones how to sit up straight! Well worth the money
Super helpful for the sitting stage! We used the play tray with it for toys and snacks. Now a friend is borrowing for their little one.
I enjoyed this for my son but it felt really short lived because his little chunky thighs got so big I felt bad squeezing him in there.
My daughter really liked her Bumbo seat. The only thing I didn't like was that she grew out of it too fast because she had chunky legs.
I bought this when my son was around 6 months, but since he was too chubby and had chubby thighs he didn't fit, it was a total fail.
Its ok. My daughter is still learning to sit up, but she always looks so slouched and uncomfortable when she is sitting in her bumbo.
This is great if your children don't have chubby legs. My kids both outgrew their bumbos before we had a chance to really use them.
I have one for my daughter and love it. You can clean it easily. A little expensive and if your baby has thick thighs they fit snug.
This was soooo helpful. My daughter just wanted to sit up and this was perfect for her. We always to kit with us everywhere we went.
I love this. I had one when I watch my sisters baby. And she loved it as well. We could sit her in it and she would just have a ball.
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos