BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck i...14 Answers
  • Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Marissa R.
My baby boy loves this seat! I certainly think it has helped him as he's been learning to sit up. It's a bit difficult to get his legs in and out though. I bought it at Walmart. It was about $40. I thought that was a bit pricy, but I guess it's worth it for what my baby is getting out of it.
Stacy K.
Kutztown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I did not like the Bumbo Floor seat. Our little one's legs were too big to fit in the extremely small fitting holes that the baby's legs were too uncomfortable. This seat is a great idea to help the baby learn to sit however is not for all children. This floor seat is also expensive just to use for a short amount of time for the baby. Would not buy or recommend.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I only giving this 2 stars because I think this is too small specially if your baby is kind of big, this product is not cheap so unless you think your baby will use this for a while no reason to get this one.I purchased this when my baby was only 3 months but he only used this maybe 6x and we even remove the strap bec it is too small he's body was literally squished in!
Ginny R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This seat was all the rage when my kids were babies (2010-2013?). I didnt get it. First of all, my kids were giant, so by the time they were ready to learn to sit up, they were too big for this seat. It's not made for baby beefcakes. It also never felt sturdy. Obviously you dont put your baby in it unattended, but even on the floor it was weird. I wouldn't recommend.
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Totally worth the money! We used this when my son was very little and it helped him to gain neck strength and strong back muscles. Which in turn helped him learn to sit up. It was easy to sit him in it for feedings until we eventually bought a high chair. I'd recommend one to any new parent. Just make sure it has the seat belt on it. Some older styles don't!
Megan S.
River Falls, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really wanted one of these when I was pregnant. Way over hyped. My baby didn't really like sitting in it to learn to sit, and she is way too chunky! She used it for a couple months and now her legs are way too fat lol. It's convenient I guess but not all I thought it would be
Nattles H.
Aztec
This was great to have as a singel parent. It was great to use with the tray attached for starting foods. Also great for when you don't have a bath tub and have to use a shower. Helped a lot with bathing. Got it from Target. good price and I tell other parents about my success with it. Make sure to use it when baby is older than 4 months though.
Anna K.
Chicago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We had bumbo for a half of year. But unfortunately my baby stopped fitted in it after 6 month. very comfortable to clean. Just wipe. It was our first try to sit using bumbo. My baby were trying to scratched it with tooth, but the bumbo still in good condition . Recommend it
Cassidy S.
Kitts Hill, OH
This thing works wonders! Whether it's feeding your baby at home or in public, getting them to learn to sit and hold their head up, or just having them in the room with you without having to pack them around. I've used this seat with my nieces and nephews for years. It's never worn out and it's actually wonderful for beach vacationing with little ones.
Leslie B.
Richardson , TX
Eh, I know this is on everyone's must have registry but we just did not use it. Both my kids started crawling at 6 months and this did nothing to contain/entertain them. There's nothing wrong with the product, but it did not work for my family.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.