Bumbo Floor Seat
4.04 / 5 based on 1,597 Reviews
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 429 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
Great product for babies who can't quite sit up on their own. I used it with first and look forward to using it again when my 2nd is old enough.
I used Bumbo seats with both of my kids. I used it as a seat, high chair and even in the bath when my kids couldn't quite sit up in the tub yet.
Was a waste of $ for the amount of time used. Was a great product for the time used. Wish it was a bit cheaper and then might be more appealing
Great product for parents with babies with smaller thighs. My daughter had the cute chunky baby thighs and I found this uncomfortable for her.
Loved it. it was a great portable high chair as well if you used it with the table attachment. I sold mine but id buy it again if I had another
I love this! It's great for babies to strengthen their back muscles for sitting and great for feeding them! I have the tray attachment as well
Love the bumbo seat - and with the new buckles - love them even more! Great for babes who can sit up assisted or just need a safe place to sit!
Loved the bumbo when my daughter used it. Only complaint is it seems to have hair and other things get attached with static. Easy to brush off.
These are pretty good. They have nice back support and they a cool material. But you grow out of them fast. And some babies never fit in them.
My kids loved using these before they could fully sit up on their own. Gave them a different view point then laying on the floor. Easy to clean
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos