Bumbo Floor Seat
4.04 / 5 based on 1,597 Reviews
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 429 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
These are great for smaller babies learning to sit up, after they learn to you might as well sale it. Cost not bad but wasn't my favorite purchase.
My son loved being in this and being able to sit up in here on his own it's soft so doesn't hurt the baby and ate his snacks in here with the tray
Love this product! Easy to clean after feedings. I like the seat belt inside because it provides safe feature to keep your child from sliding out
My twins were preemies so their bumbo seats help them a lot with sitting up. They also love sitting in them to just watch me make their bottles :)
Good seat. I use it to feed my child when we are not in the kitchen. Only problem is that he is now big enough (9 mnts) that he can get out of it.
Great seat especially for curious babies that can't quite sit up on their own yet. My 2 year old actually still grabs it to sit in sometimes too
This was great for snack time! I also purchased the tray for this and put toys on it when my son was just learning to sit up. He loved loved it!
I've used a Bumbo chair for all three of my kids and love it. I like how it helps give little babies side and back support when learning to sit.
My daughter loved sitting in her bumbo but she always had chunky legs. I wish they would make the leg holes a little wider for chunky leg babies.
Its a great product but not a necessity to have with your child. We used it more for a travel "highchair" then for my lil guy to hang out in.
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos