Bumbo Floor Seat
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 429 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
I took the Seat with us every where. It was great feeding him while on vacation. Just wish the leg wholes were bigger they just wouldn't fit anymore.
This is great for eating but also for smaller infants learning to balance//sit up by themselves. We just started my 4mo old in it & she does well!
My son loved being in this and being able to sit up in here on his own it's soft so doesn't hurt the baby and ate his snacks in here with the tray
My sister in law bought this for my son and he absolutely loves it! And if you have the tray you can put some snacks on there for him. It's great!
Good idea in theory,but my son couldn't fit in it after 3m because his thighs were too big. Luckily, I was given a used one instead of buying one.
These Bumbo seats making everything so much easier! They can be used for many different things. You can spray them down and wipe them off! So easy!
I never used one for my daughter but I wish I would of. My son is 3 months and sits up perfectly in it, it's convinient to take around places to !
Love Bumbos! Helps them sit up before they can do it themselves. Just have to be extra watchful if you decide to put it on anything but the floor.
My son didn't really like his bumbo. I used it only to feed him until we got a high chair. I still have it and will probably use for the next baby
These are great for smaller babies learning to sit up, after they learn to you might as well sale it. Cost not bad but wasn't my favorite purchase.
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos