Bumbo Floor Seat
4.04 / 5 based on 1,597 Reviews
Parenting Essential. Enables babies to sit upright. Fits baby s posture with contoured seat. Is soft, comfortable & easy to clean. Includes restraint belt The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby s first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. see more...
Top Questions See all 429 Q&A
Bumbo Floor Seat
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
These scare me. I'm so scared of my kids falling over forward in these and busting there head open. I don't think I will be purchasing one anytime soon.
I like these seats for my kids but my youngest son was a preemie and it never seemed to work well for him. My first son are a lot of snacks in the seat.
Good idea, but my child had chunky legs and was never able to fit in it, especially if the tray was added. I don't think it's made for 'healthy' babies.
My daughter used this a lot when she was younger around 1 years old. To eat and just sit with me while I clean or do dishes or something. She loves it
It is a very good product to help assist babies to set up and help learn to set up. The leg holes are not really made for chubby legged babies, though.
I LOVED my bumbo!! It was well worth the money..... We used it so much but even after a ton of use with both of our kids it still was in great shape!!
My daughter didn't use it as much as i thought she would. It is thick plastic. I have nothing horrible to say about it except that it's simply average.
My kid hated this thing. Plus, it left red marks around her legs, and she is a skinny baby. Trying to snap the tray on was a challenge for us as well.
This product delivers. My wife and I purchased a blue one and it worked out perfectly in assisting with our little dudes development. Great product!
Love this! Both my daughter who is now 2 and my son who is 9 weeks have used it and IT's great..perfect when your arms need a break from holding them!
Q & A
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
It's been a while since I bought a bumbo seat. Are there any new features to them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos