BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
courtney h.
Forrest City, AR
These scare me. I'm so scared of my kids falling over forward in these and busting there head open. I don't think I will be purchasing one anytime soon.
Melissa B.
Schaefferstwn, PA
I like these seats for my kids but my youngest son was a preemie and it never seemed to work well for him. My first son are a lot of snacks in the seat.
Kourtney S.
Monroe, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Good idea, but my child had chunky legs and was never able to fit in it, especially if the tray was added. I don't think it's made for 'healthy' babies.
lydia o.
Merced, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter used this a lot when she was younger around 1 years old. To eat and just sit with me while I clean or do dishes or something. She loves it
Chelsie E.
Conway, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It is a very good product to help assist babies to set up and help learn to set up. The leg holes are not really made for chubby legged babies, though.
Chassidy A.
Lancaster, OH
I LOVED my bumbo!! It was well worth the money..... We used it so much but even after a ton of use with both of our kids it still was in great shape!!
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
My daughter didn't use it as much as i thought she would. It is thick plastic. I have nothing horrible to say about it except that it's simply average.
Tegan K.
Ballwin, MO
My kid hated this thing. Plus, it left red marks around her legs, and she is a skinny baby. Trying to snap the tray on was a challenge for us as well.
Chelsi S.
Indianapolis, IN
This product delivers. My wife and I purchased a blue one and it worked out perfectly in assisting with our little dudes development. Great product!
Andrea C.
La Fayette, NY
Love this! Both my daughter who is now 2 and my son who is 9 weeks have used it and IT's great..perfect when your arms need a break from holding them!
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.