BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• Bumbo Floor Seat Who else uses this? Do u put it on the f...10 Answers
  • At what age can a baby start using a Bumbo seat?8 Answers
Jarrah M.
Lafayette, LA
I love love love the Bumbo chair! I even got the tray and a cover for it. Although I really don't recommend the cover as it made it slide easier. My daughter used it starting at two and a half months old to darn near 14months. Ofcourse, she learned to sit up and walk by then, but because she was used to, she continued to sit in it for months!! She never liked her swing or playpen so I knew I could sit her in the bumbo and she wasn't going anywhere. The Bumbos are just so easy. Especially to travel with. I always recommend the Bumbo to everyone! I feel like the negative reviews are due to parent error. It clearly states that this is a floor seat and never leave the child unattended. When your child can arch and move/lift up the chair, it's time for a new product. Don't put your child in danger. Be a parent and don't expect to buy an item to do it for you. With that said, the bumbo is amazing! Just have realistic expectations and you'll love this item too
Rebekah E.
Super helpful for helping babies learn to sit up and help their posture. Its also great for keeping your baby safe while you use the bathroom or work on a quick project. They can just sit there and watch. They also love to be upright and see what is happening around them. Would highly recommend!
Hannah K.
Prospect, OH
I use this whenever I'm at a family members house or I don't feel like dragging the big high chair in. The tray on these are great, my daughter is 11 months old and is still using it. However, her legs are getting too big for it. I would love to see one with bigger leg holes so I can use this more
Tracy G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son has one of these and it gets used every once in a while. My only complaint is that he's always trying to get out of it and without much effort he really could on his own if I let him. I normally take him out of it myself before he gets the chance, no need to give him any ideas lol.
Jordan N.
Lakeland, TN
Not a huge fan of the Bumbo. My little one is just that, little. He was able to use the seat at the suggested age, however, his legs would not fit in the designated area. The same was true for my nephew. Great concept, but I would not spend the money unless you have a very slender baby.
Amber S.
Rio Rancho , NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love my daughter bumbo seat! She didn't fit in a high chair for almost a year! So we got her one of these and sat her on the dinning room table with us when we would eat dinner. It was amazing cuz she could see all of us and like to watch us eat! It was 30$ at Walmart and I still have it because we will definitely use it for baby number two. I definitely recommend for petite babies like my daughter. Love it!
Kirsten R.
Southlake, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I like our bumbo because you can sit it on the table and feed baby easily. My daughter can also sit with the rest of the family in it. We bought it at bye-bye baby. My only complaint is that it's not easy to reach the straps once you set her in it and her legs sometimes get stuck in the holes.
becca R.
Madison, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was excited to see the newest design has a buckle... however... my baby is too tiny! The buckle does not hold her in! I am unable to have her safely stay in the seat without toppling out... she is too curious to sit still . her cute little legs are not chunky enough to allow her to be more stable either. I think this is a great product... however... just not for my baby.
Claire B.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is a game changer! When my daughter was a few months old she would cry if she wasn't able to see me. Cue the Bumbo. I was then able to sit her up so she could watch me and play with her toys (when she was older). I also really loved this when it came time for feedings, before she was really ready to sit in a highchair. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone!
Marissa R.
My baby boy loves this seat! I certainly think it has helped him as he's been learning to sit up. It's a bit difficult to get his legs in and out though. I bought it at Walmart. It was about $40. I thought that was a bit pricy, but I guess it's worth it for what my baby is getting out of it.
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Emily S.
My baby’s legs are a little chubby. Will they get stuck in the bumbo?
Emma P.