BY BUMBO #58 in Bouncers & Jumpers

A parenting essential, the bumbo floor seat is the perfect first seat for your little one. Its contoured design encourages good posture and helps your baby maintain a sitting position before she can sit upright on her own. Perfect for playtime, reading time and mealtime, this rose pink seat gives baby a chance to see her surroundings from a new perspective. A portion of the proceeds from every bumbo product purchase is donated to help the underprivileged and special needs children in bumbos hometown of pretoria, south africa. Learn more at bumbousa.com/bumbocares. see more...

Mikayla C.
San Diego, CA
My daughters thighs are way too chunky for this seat. And when we try to take her out, the whole seat comes with her. I've also been reading reviews and tests about the muscle development in babies legs with this product. I would strongly recommend Fisher Price's Sit-Me-Up instead!
Sarah B.
Barrington, NJ
I do like this seat and the fact that it supports my daughter in sitting, but she hates getting her legs stuck and she doesn't enjoy staying in the seat. I also worry about the chair tipping over as she often attempts to get out of the seat and leans to one side or another.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Love it keeps kids close to us and it keeps them in a good sit for a bit gets them usto siting on there bums and it looks comofortable you can place them on an empty kitchen table as you are byt the other side to keep and eye on them good stool.
Sara M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter never really enjoyed her bumbo. I think it was a little pricey and if i had to do over again i wouldn't have gotten one. My daughter seemed to very bored with this.
Lynn L.
Fort Worth, TX
My bumbo is one of my most used baby items. My kids all enjoyed sitting in it longer than they enjoyed the swing or the bouncer. They liked it because they would be closer to what was going on and could watch everything happening. It also makes a good booster seat when they get older!! Very easy to clean. Just spray it off!
Shea L.
Pittsburg, CA
By 5 months, my baby girl was sitting up on her own thanks to this seat! It's also super easy to clean, and easy to transport and store! This is a new mommy essential!
Tiffany D.
Delaware , OH
I have this seat and both of my kids had legs to chunky to fit. On the few times we could get them into the seat, we had to use 2 people to get them out...once to pick up the baby & one to pull off the chair.
Sasha B.
Marlborough, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Very lightweight, portable and no assembly required. I do wish that it had a little more support, as my daughter loves the chair but slouches a lot while in it.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
These things work great! they're super easy to move around so I can take them with me when we go places. I like that they have a little tray to attach as well.
yvette c.
Los Angeles
Let me say this is a must my daughter was sitting on her own by the 4rth month thanks to the bumbo.
It's soft comfy and easy to clean.
vineeta k.
Hackensack, NJ
i want to have this one for my son ..he is just one month old now ..after reading the reviews it better that i buy this when he is 4 months old .