Bumbo Floor Seat - Mint Green uploaded by Amber G.

BY BUMBO #18 in Bouncers & Jumpers

A parenting essential, the bumbo floor seat is the perfect first seat for your little one. This is a top item in our baby registry. Its contoured design encourages good posture and helps your baby maintain a sitting position before he can sit upright on his own. Perfect for playtime, reading time and mealtime, this mint green seat gives baby a chance to see his surroundings from a new perspective. A portion of the proceeds from every bumbo product purchase is donated to help the underprivileged and special needs children in bumbos hometown of pretoria, south africa. Learn more at bumbousa.com/bumbocares. . â . Visit our baby... see more...

Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love! This is such a convenient seat, and it is light weight. It is easy for travel and you can use it for multiple things. I use it to sit him in while I’m doing things or sometimes we use this seat for feedings. When he stays with my grandma while I work I’ll even load it up and take it to her house. This seat helped my son learn to pick his head up and it strengthened his neck and back muscles. It is a little pricey, but worth it to me.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have used this with all of my kids and the ones I care for and love it. Perfect for when babies reach that age where they refuse to recline any longer. Nice and light weight but with great support. Easy to travel with and clean. Worth the price for how much use you will get out of it.
Sam B.
We started using this product for our baby when she was about 3 months. before then, she could hold her head up but it didn't seem like it gave her the proper support for her back. My baby is a little chunky one and we do find that it can be a little hard to get her legs into the leg part. I love that she can sit in it and just hang out or we can put the little tray on it and she can play with her toys and pretend to eat while we are at the table.overall we do enjoy the product but I do feel it is severely overpriced. if we weren't giving it as a gift I am Not sure if I would have spent the money on it.
Levia C.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I borrowed this with my first child from a friend and loved it! This was before they added the belt. Yes you had to keep your eyes on your baby, but to me that isn't an issue and I wasn't putting my child in this seat anywhere except seated on the floor or ground with me. This enabled my daughter to interact and watch how we acted. I truly believe that having her seated with us all the time allowed her to develop a bit sooner than she would have without. I will say this is not a seat for a baby that doesn't have neck control.
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Wasn't my favorite baby item possibly cause my baby was chunky and had chunky legs and thighs and didn't seem very comfortable for my baby it does do a great job on supporting the babies back but for comfort you wouldn't leave the baby in this chair for long and for the money baby outgrows and doesn't use this chair for to long
Camille P.
Bushkill, PA
I have 4 kids and have brought a bumbo for all of them. i recently had my 4th in october and he was never really fond of it. my other kids kind of enjoyed it but thats when they didn't have the strap belt, i guess what I'm trying to say is even though its for safety reasons my youngest doesn't really like it too much. i give it 3 stars because my other kids did but all kids are different, it was definantly more difficult to seat him in because of the belt though
Ayrianna N.
I loved this for my son. We used it to help him learn how to sit up on his own as well as a chair when we went out to restaurants and they didn't have a highchair. It made really well and they feel super squishy and like it's very comfortable for a baby to sit in for a long period of time.
Allyssa D.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love the bumbo but my poor chunky monkey's legs get stuck when we try to put him in it or pick him up. The straps also don't work very well. They are positioned oddly and I can't put them around my 4 month old. I think the only reason they have such a bad rep is because of the irresponsible parents that would put their child in the seat ontop of the counter or somewhere else crazy like that.
Veronica P.
These bimbo seats are amazing for babies.
I live the fact that it comes with a seatbelt, my daughter has the link one ☺️
I bought mine from Walmart.
My daughter used this from the moment she was 6 months old up until after she turned one. She definitely enjoyed it.
Meg K.
Griffin, GA
So this was wonderful for feeding time or play time prior to my baby being able to sit and do those things it really helps strengthen the muscles in baby's back! I have even seen moms use them in the bottom of shopping carts for their kids to sit in instead of the seats provided the functionality really is great! and EASY TO CLEAN!!