BY BUMBO

Baby Bumbo Floor Seat - Magenta The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby's first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. Enables baby sit upright Fits baby's posture with contoured seat Soft, comfortable and easy to clean Includes a three point harness Your purchase helps children in need. A portion of proceeds from every Bumbo product purchase made worldwide is donated to help the underprivileged and special needs children in Bumbo's hometown of Pretoria, South Africa. Learn more at bumbousa.com/BumboCares. Manufacturer Recommended Age Limit: Up to 6 months Product Dimensions: Length/Width/Height:17.25 x 15 x 7.75 inches Weight: 3.6 pounds Note: This item is intended to be used on the floor and not on a chair or table. see more...

• I just purchased this product for my newborn daughter and...1 Answers
Sabrina B.
Toronto, ON
My lil one was not a huge fan of this floor seat... I think she felt too restrained... but she is super chunks in the thighs and would always get stuck... I'd say just invest in a good high chair from early on.
Lace W.
Listowel , ON
I would have to say this is one of our fav things. We just got a bumbo chair for our daughter who is 5 months old and she loves it. It help set sit up and keep her posture well.
Megan P.
Quispamsis , NB
Our bumbo chair got very little use other than for a photo opt here or there. They are quite expensive for just a chair. I find a high chair, swing or vibrating chair would be more beneficial and better use of your money.
Maggie V.
Sebring, FL
I just purchased this product for my newborn daughter and need to know what age can they start using this. She is almost 2 weeks old and the website reviews doesn't say anything about age...