2 colors available

BY BUMBO #24 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Baby Bumbo Floor Seat - Magenta The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby's first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. Enables baby sit upright Fits baby's posture with contoured seat Soft, comfortable and easy to clean Includes a three point harness Your purchase helps children in need. A portion of proceeds from every Bumbo product purchase made worldwide is donated to help the underprivileged and special needs children in Bumbo's hometown of Pretoria, South Africa. Learn more at bumbousa.com/BumboCares. Manufacturer Recommended Age Limit: Up to 6 months Product Dimensions: Length/Width/Height:17.25 x 15 x 7.75 inches Weight: 3.6 pounds Note: This item is intended to be used on the floor and not on a chair or table. see more...

• I just purchased this product for my newborn daughter and need to k...1 Answers
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
We LOVE our Bumbo! I bought it for my daughter and then just changed the cover when my son was old enough to use it. This is great when you need them to sit and hangout while you pick up around the house. I also use it for feeding time as a "booster seat" at the table. At first I thought it was a little pricey but it's well worth the money!
Margaret W.
Margaret W.
My daughter did not like to sit in the Bumbo; she did, however, seem to enjoy teething on it. She was too small for it too, so she could climb right out of it! It didn't seem very safe for us. We took it to be consigned after only a few attempts.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
North Las Vegas, NV
I love the bumbo! My daughter loves it when I sit her on it especially the times she wants mommy close to her and I'm doing the cleaning or dishes I sit her on it and place her close to me wherever i am! Totally would recommend this product
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
My lifesaver! My daughter is 4 months old & hates to be left alone. So when I have to make bottles or do something she sits in her Bumbo & watches!
Maisie T.
Maisie T.
Cohasset, MN
Love these seats!!! Wouldn't reccomend placing on a counter of course ! They're great . I have two!
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
Love love love our bumbo! It came in so much use and handy! The baby loved sitting in it!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Love the bumbo! I found the pink one at tjmaxx for $30 so I picked it up instead of having someone pay $45-50 for it from babies r us for my shower.
Glad I did! Perfect for when your baby is starting to learn to set up on her own. Especially if she's on a hard surface like a wood floor. I have carpet but still worry about her falling over, this is great and prevents that from happening. The belt isn't super necessary at first but when they are learning to start climbing out of it then yes.
Super easy to clean and that's a huge plus.
Yvette B.
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
Absolutely love this product. It has helped my baby so much with strengthening her back and sitting on her own. I love that she can still move around and lean over to pick things up. This seat has helped her and us tremendously.
Kara O.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Love this super soft chair! I've used this chair with both my daughters, love the tray as well! Made out of super adorable material, not a hard cheap plastic. First time around this exceeded my expectations and also helped both my girls sit up at an earlier age
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Tivoli , TX
We love the bumbo seat! Another tried and true product for my family! All 3 of my children loved this seat. It's light weight and great to take on vacations as a high chair and stationary for a baby. We have no complaints about this product!
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Sebring, FL
I just purchased this product for my newborn daughter and need to know what age can they start using this. She is almost 2 weeks old and the website reviews doesn't say anything about age...