BY BUMBO #22 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Baby Bumbo Floor Seat - Magenta The award-winning Bumbo Floor Seat is the preferred choice of millions of moms and dads as their baby's first seat and has become a parenting essential. The Bumbo Floor Seat enables your baby to maintain a sitting position on the floor, allowing you to play with, read to, and feed your baby. The Bumbo Floor Seat should not be used until your baby can support his or her head. Enables baby sit upright Fits baby's posture with contoured seat Soft, comfortable and easy to clean Includes a three point harness Your purchase helps children in need. A portion of proceeds from every Bumbo product purchase made worldwide is donated to help the underprivileged and special needs children in Bumbo's hometown of Pretoria, South Africa. Learn more at bumbousa.com/BumboCares. Manufacturer Recommended Age Limit: Up to 6 months Product Dimensions: Length/Width/Height:17.25 x 15 x 7.75 inches Weight: 3.6 pounds Note: This item is intended to be used on the floor and not on a chair or table. see more...

• I just purchased this product for my newborn daughter and need to...1 Answers
Samantha A.
Review for: Bumbo Floor Seat - Magenta
Love the bumbo! I found the pink one at tjmaxx for $30 so I picked it up instead of having someone pay $45-50 for it from babies r us for my shower.
Glad I did! Perfect for when your baby is starting to learn to set up on her own. Especially if she's on a hard surface like a wood floor. I have carpet but still worry about her falling over, this is great and prevents that from happening. The belt isn't super necessary at first but when they are learning to start climbing out of it then yes.
Super easy to clean and that's a huge plus.
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
Review for: Bumbo Floor Seat - Magenta
Absolutely love this product. It has helped my baby so much with strengthening her back and sitting on her own. I love that she can still move around and lean over to pick things up. This seat has helped her and us tremendously.
Miranda F.
TIVOLI, TX
Review for: Bumbo Floor Seat - Magenta
We love the bumbo seat! Another tried and true product for my family! All 3 of my children loved this seat. It's light weight and great to take on vacations as a high chair and stationary for a baby. We have no complaints about this product!
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Love this super soft chair! I've used this chair with both my daughters, love the tray as well! Made out of super adorable material, not a hard cheap plastic. First time around this exceeded my expectations and also helped both my girls sit up at an earlier age
Tamara F.
Mahnomen, MN
I also got a green bumbo for my son! I think it helped him learn to hold himself up more. I think I bought it at a local Walmart. It was very affordable. I was kind of iffy with it, but I ended up satisfied overall!
Lalanie O.
Medford , OR
This seat really helped my baby learn to sit up right fast! It molds to their body and gives comfortable support for learning sitters.
Chanel H.
San marcos , TX
We loved our seat. You can use it for so many things. Even the bathtub and kitchen table.
Briana L.
Flint, MI
Review for: Bumbo Floor Seat - Magenta
My daughter is finally able to use her bumbo and she loves it. It's great for to put her on the counter while I cook or work so I can see her and she can know where am. Great for travel!
Maisie T.
Cohasset, MN
Review for: Bumbo Floor Seat - Magenta
Love these seats!!! Wouldn't reccomend placing on a counter of course ! They're great . I have two!
Lauren C.
Hopkins, MN
We used this seat all the time to avoid taking up space with a high chair. My daughter seemed to like it. We bought it at target. Only complaints were the straps. Hard to get clean and hard to get unlatched to get her out.
Maggie V.
Sebring, FL
I just purchased this product for my newborn daughter and need to know what age can they start using this. She is almost 2 weeks old and the website reviews doesn't say anything about age...