BY BUMBO #6 in Bouncers & Jumpers

A parenting essential, the bumbo floor seat is the perfect first seat for your little one. This is a top item in our baby registry. Its contoured design encourages good posture and helps your baby maintain a sitting position before he can sit upright on his own. Perfect for playtime, reading time and mealtime, this blue seat gives baby a chance to see his surroundings from a new perspective. A portion of the proceeds from every bumbo product purchase is donated to help the underprivileged and special needs children in bumbos hometown of pretoria, south africa. Learn more at bumbousa.com/bumbocares. . â . Visit our baby registry ... see more...

• My baby is 6 mouth and cant sit up at all yet and my doct...1 Answers
  • How do you effectively wash these? 1 Answers
  • With past recalls of this product, what made you confiden...1 Answers
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the coolest baby item that they have come up with for a long time. Babies can sit up sooner and learn to start to control their muscles earlier. It’s a comfortable seat for them while they are eating or just hanging out and it is designed to be easy to clean. It’s also very easy to transport and very sturdy also. You can’t beat this product. Totally worth every penny!!
Neferttia J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bumbo Floor Seat - Blue is one of my more favorite buys. I use it for my son who is slightly underdeveloped due to prematurity. It allows him to sit up and enjoy time with his brothers more easily than if someone were trying to restrain him to do it. It was not pricey at all for what we get out of it and it doesnt take up too much space when it is not being used.
Heather J.
Chester, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This little seat always made my girl feel like she was included in all our family projects like a big girl. She loved being able to sit up and see everything. I could carry this around the house, sit it and her in the floor beside me, and continue what I had to do. I also used this when we first started trying baby food because it was so easy to move and clean. Wipes off with a wet cloth. Once my baby girl hit the 6 month mark I couldn't really put her in it anymore. She squirms right out of it. But this was a great buy, I wish I had one of these for my boys when they were little.
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love my bumbo! Mine has lasted through 3 kids. I use it all the time, for traveling especially. It’s so handy to feed in as well. I’ve also used mine in the bathtub (under supervision of course) although I’m not sure you’re supposed to.
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The one we had years ago didn't have a strap attached. But it was still a great seat while my daughter was learning to sit on her own. We only used on the floor I don't recommend using anywhere else.
Chakirah K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I was excited for this item. I was like yes I can sit my baby in this safe soft chair. Then she realized how to flip out of it at 8 months. I would recommend for when they first began to sit up or seven practicing once they can hold their heads up.
Neely D.
jacksonville
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Worked so well to help my son learn to sit up. We have the one with a tray and actually purchased it at consignment doe much cheaper. I love this seat and will use it for all my future children. It was easy to port also.
Elaine A.
Paterson , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Alot of people have bought this seat for their babies but i havent try it yet. I ask my friend is it good and if her baby like it and she said it was the best seat she have bought for her baby. She recommended to me but i havet had the chance to go get it for my baby 👶
Amber F.
Groton, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This this is very versatile, which was awesome for my family. With my first baby, my husband was deployed and I was the sole caregiver for our son. I took him with me EVERYWHERE, and the Bumbo helped me keep an eye on him. In the kitchen while I cooked, bathroom floor while I went, and even in a safe spot in the shower when he shrieked his head off if I was out of his view!
Stephanie J.
Glenpool, OK
Neither of my boys were a fan of the bumbo, it turned out to me quite the waste of money. It positions their legs in an awkward way and almost cramps them up, not allowing them to move at all. We preferred a soft structured seat compared to this one.
Zandra L.
Sherwood, OR
How do you clean these?
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What is a good age to use this product? My son is 2 months old but still has a wobbly head.
Jennifer P.
How long do babies use these? My son is almost 3 months and I'm not sure if it's worth the investment.
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I thought these were no longer recommended by doctors? Is that incorrect?
Denise D.
Brampton, Ontario
With past recalls of this product, what made you confident in your purchase of this product?

back