BY BUMBO #4 in Bouncers & Jumpers

A parenting essential, the bumbo floor seat is the perfect first seat for your little one. This is a top item in our baby registry. Its contoured design encourages good posture and helps your baby maintain a sitting position before he can sit upright on his own. Perfect for playtime, reading time and mealtime, this blue seat gives baby a chance to see his surroundings from a new perspective. A portion of the proceeds from every bumbo product purchase is donated to help the underprivileged and special needs children in bumbos hometown of pretoria, south africa. Learn more at bumbousa.com/bumbocares. . â . Visit our baby registry ... see more...

• My baby is 6 mouth and cant sit up at all yet and my doctor keeps...1 Answers
  • How do you effectively wash these? 1 Answers
  • With past recalls of this product, what made you confident in you...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the coolest baby item that they have come up with for a long time. Babies can sit up sooner and learn to start to control their muscles earlier. It’s a comfortable seat for them while they are eating or just hanging out and it is designed to be easy to clean. It’s also very easy to transport and very sturdy also. You can’t beat this product. Totally worth every penny!!
Neferttia J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bumbo Floor Seat - Blue is one of my more favorite buys. I use it for my son who is slightly underdeveloped due to prematurity. It allows him to sit up and enjoy time with his brothers more easily than if someone were trying to restrain him to do it. It was not pricey at all for what we get out of it and it doesnt take up too much space when it is not being used.
Heather J.
Chester, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This little seat always made my girl feel like she was included in all our family projects like a big girl. She loved being able to sit up and see everything. I could carry this around the house, sit it and her in the floor beside me, and continue what I had to do. I also used this when we first started trying baby food because it was so easy to move and clean. Wipes off with a wet cloth. Once my baby girl hit the 6 month mark I couldn't really put her in it anymore. She squirms right out of it. But this was a great buy, I wish I had one of these for my boys when they were little.
Virginia V.
Jacksonville , NC
These chairs are great and long lasting. I bought mine already used and it has already lasted 4 more years beyond that. My daughter is small for her age so this chair was easier to use for feeding than her high chair was. We also have the tray for it, which is fantastic for snack time and when babies start to self feed.
Nikki K.
Lino Lakes, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am not sure quite how I feel about the Bumbo seat! On one hand it did help with my sons neck strength. The other hand it was expensive and I am not sure my son liked it all that much! I had read online kids loved them but ours just irritated our son and he always ended up having a huge fit when we would take him out or put him in. But it if your child needs head strength but don't if your child has chubby thighs! Kind of a pain putting them in and out of!
Raven M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I give the bumbo three stars based on my sons review. When he was young he hated the bumbo he never liked being in this seat. Also his legs were on the chunky side so it looked like it was squeezing his legs all the time. It is expensive when comparing it to its competitors. I wanted to love the bumbo, but he used it sparingly.
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love my bumbo! Mine has lasted through 3 kids. I use it all the time, for traveling especially. It’s so handy to feed in as well. I’ve also used mine in the bathtub (under supervision of course) although I’m not sure you’re supposed to.
Lynnsey P.
Rosepine, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this product. When I'm sitting on the floor working on something, I'll sit my daughter in hers and she likes to just sit there and watch. If I am feeding her soft cereal then so,tikes I'll sit her in it. It is very easy to clean up.
Shelby F.
Lexington, NC
Purchased this seat from Walmart, which I would recommend doing because it was about 20$ cheaper than babies r us. My little guy absolutely loves sitting up and taking in this new world. I’m very glad I purchased this product would highly recommend. Although it didn’t work very well for his older brother when he was a baby due to his thick thighs!
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Super useful for practicing sitting up and building neck and back muscles. We also used this when we first started introducing food and cereal. Ours had a little table that allowed her to play and experience her surroundings.
zandra l.
Sherwood, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How do you clean these?
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
What is a good age to use this product? My son is 2 months old but still has a wobbly head.
Jennifer P.
How long do babies use these? My son is almost 3 months and I'm not sure if it's worth the investment.
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I thought these were no longer recommended by doctors? Is that incorrect?
Denise D.
Brampton, Ontario
With past recalls of this product, what made you confident in your purchase of this product?