Bumbo Floor Seat - Aqua

A parenting essential, the bumbo floor seat is the perfect first seat for your little one. Its contoured design encourages good posture and helps your baby maintain a sitting position before she can sit upright on her own. Perfect for playtime, reading time and mealtime, this aqua seat gives baby a chance to see her surroundings from a new perspective. A portion of the proceeds from every bumbo product purchase is donated to help the underprivileged and special needs children in bumbos hometown of pretoria, south africa. Learn more at bumbousa.com/bumbocares.

I know some moms that swear by these, but I'm not sure if they are worth the price. Are they a staple for new moms to put baby in? The leg holes look small, my son has very thick thighs and I'm not sure he would fit comfortably.
Does your baby enjoy sitting in this? Mine baby likes her legs free so she can kick an move them would this be a good idea?
How do your little ones like this?
Start your review of Bumbo Floor Seat - Aqua!
Product Highlights
“I hope they make ones with wider leg openings because it's pretty small even for a little petite baby.” in reviews
“My daughter loved sitting in her Bumbo.” in reviews
“he preferred to be in a high chair.” in reviews
“We received this as a baby shower gift and love it.” in reviews
“I love how it wont move around on the chair.” in reviews
Calhoun, LA
My baby girl loved sitting in her Bumbo seat. It was great support for her. We carried it everywhere with us.
These are great, but only for a limited time. They appropriate age for these only lasts a couple months.
Warner Robins, GA
My nephew loves it! Only his legs were too chubby! Definitely going to continue using it with my niece!
Brooklyn, NY
Didn't use it much. Son didn't really like it and babies will start to sit when they are ready anyway.
We loved our Bumbo! I recommend it to all new moms and dads. My baby loves it. We used it all the time!
Bemidji , MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter loves it! We usually use it in the shower. Helps her eat also :) belt can be removed.
My son loves his bumbo. it comes in handy and can easily transport anywhere.
My son loves his bumbo. it comes in handy and can easily transport anywhere.
Medford, OR
Loved this! Helped my daughter be able to sit up! She loved! I recommend it
Loved this! Helped my daughter be able to sit up! She loved! I recommend it
Calgary , AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love our Bumbo, we still use it at 10 months old. Although she is starting to get to big for it as her legs get a little stuck when we try to take her out. Also we don't have the one with straps and my daughter takes her try off and climbs out of it so we just have to be careful. But it's awesome when we have another baby over then they both have somewhere to eat.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby love this and we love it too! It's very soft and good. I bought it from mothercare, yes it does do the job as what it's promote. Very affordable as what it's offered. The only thing is my baby has a chubby thighs so it's kinda hard for him but overall it is satisfying!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...