Bumbo Floor Seat - Aqua

A parenting essential, the bumbo floor seat is the perfect first seat for your little one. Its contoured design encourages good posture and helps your baby maintain a sitting position before she can sit upright on her own. Perfect for playtime, reading time and mealtime, this aqua seat gives baby a chance to see her surroundings from a new perspective. A portion of the proceeds from every bumbo product purchase is donated to help the underprivileged and special needs children in bumbos hometown of pretoria, south africa. Learn more at bumbousa.com/bumbocares.

I know some moms that swear by these, but I'm not sure if they are worth the price. Are they a staple for new moms to put baby in? The leg holes look small, my son has very thick thighs and I'm not sure he would fit comfortably.
Does your baby enjoy sitting in this? Mine baby likes her legs free so she can kick an move them would this be a good idea?
How do your little ones like this?
Start your review of Bumbo Floor Seat - Aqua!
Product Highlights
“I hope they make ones with wider leg openings because it's pretty small even for a little petite baby.” in reviews
“My daughter loved sitting in her Bumbo.” in reviews
“he preferred to be in a high chair.” in reviews
“We received this as a baby shower gift and love it.” in reviews
“I love how it wont move around on the chair.” in reviews
Hamlet, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter had one of these and it was very convenient. It's very sturdy so you don't have to worry about your baby falling out or tipping over! I loved mine!
Keokuk, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've been so happy with our bumbo. It is so easy to use and even easier to clean. I love the support it gave my baby and the portability is awesome as well.
Plainview, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The leg hole are small. But the seat is pretty great. My 5 mo old loves sitting in it and watching the world. It's nice to be able to let her sit on her own.
My nieces both have one and it has been great! it helps them learn how to hold their head up a little better and they just love sitting up on their own!
Beaverton, OR
I love this thing. I love how it wont move around on the chair. Its great if you wanna get rid of the high chair and transition your baby to the table.
Clarksville, TN
My nephew loves his bumbo. Plus it helps support his back and allows him to learn to sit up on his own. It's very convenient and can be moved easily.
Sacramento , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Good concept, but we only got to use it for like a month. Its not very accomidating for babies with chubby thighs. My baby was always uncomfortable.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
When my daughter was a baby this product help me out so much. I was able to put her in it while I cleaned and cooked. It helped having a second hand.
Old hickory, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Rated it four stars because I wish it was a tad bit bigger from the legs my baby is chunky and 4 months but her legs are too big for the holes. :(
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is so great to help teach your little one how to sit up! We used this in the beginning for short periods of time and it really seemed to help.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...