Bumbo Floor Seat

A parenting essential, the bumbo floor seat is the perfect first seat for your little one. This is a top item in our baby registry. Its contoured design encourages good posture and helps your baby maintain a sitting position before he can sit upright on his own. Perfect for playtime, reading time and mealtime, this mint green seat gives baby a chance to see his surroundings from a new perspective. A portion of the proceeds from every bumbo product purchase is donated to help the underprivileged and special needs children in bumbos hometown of pretoria, south africa. Learn more at bumbousa.com/bumbocares. . â . Visit our baby...

What's the best floor seat for a baby starting to learn to sit on her own? I know the Bumbo Floor Seat is a really popular item but I wanted to see if there were alternatives to compare to.
Estoy pensando comprarlo quisiera recomendaciones
¿este producto si es comodo para los bebes?
Start your review of Bumbo Floor Seat!
Megan L.
Newport, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Purchased at: Target
Loved this seat! We always brought this seat everywhere w us. It’s very sturdy, and helps teaches the littles how to sit up up their own .
Mari S.
Seattle, WA
I use one of these to sit my baby and fed him. It’s really safe because it doesn’t let him get out of it.
Leigh E.
Ruther Glen, VA
The Bumbo is okay but Summer brand has a seat like the Bumbo that allows the child to use it longer, has a removable tray with toys and it converts into a booster seat. The best part? A Bumbo is $39.99 at most places and the Summer seat is $34.99 and it does so much more! Plus the Bumbo is heavier which is less ideal for a mom with her hands full.
Zavana H.
Midland, TX
Honestly, love this! Best invention for babies ever! Even if they can't hold their head up all by themselves yet, mommy can put him/her in here and get some stuff done! My daughter loves this it and so does mommy!
Brenda G.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Bumbo Floor Seat uploaded by Brenda G.
Purchased at: Target
Great seat to have for babies that are learning to sit and crawl, good for babies back spine and very economical. Can add the table to it and remove it. Bumbo
Kandice B.
I absolutely love my sons bumbo & recommend it to everyone!! It is such a big help & holds them perfectly! My son is too small for an exersaucer & doesn't always want to lay back in his bouncer or swing so the Bumbo helps him to sit up & see the world lol! I also used one on my friends babies when I baby'sat! It's so convenient to feed them in when u don't have a high chair! It supports them very well!
Amy L.
Lemoore, CA
These bumbo chairs come in handy when you have an infant. I had one for my some when he was an infant and loves that I could sit him in it while I was doing laundry or any other house chore and not have to worry about him falling out and getting hurt..
Hannah K.
Prospect, OH
I use this whenever I'm at a family members house or I don't feel like dragging the big high chair in. The tray on these are great, my daughter is 11 months old and is still using it. However, her legs are getting too big for it. I would love to see one with bigger leg holes so I can use this more
ALYSSA V.
Appleton, WI
While there was nothing wrong with the Bumbo seat and the tray we purchased, by the time our son was actually able to use it, his legs hardly fit in the leg holes...and our son wasn't overweight or large for his size by any means. The seat was used less than a handful of times in our house so we sold it and definitely wouldn't repurchase for future kids or as gifts for anyone.
Ashley M.
Overland Park, KS
I was a big fan of the bumbo. It gives your little one some independence while helps develop back and neck strength.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alyssa P.
Wylie, TX
il y a 4 mois
Michelle Z. il y a 4 mois
I like the Sit Me Up seat better than the Bumbo.
Lori W.
Houston
Jacky C. il y a 2 ans
Once they can fully support their head on their own. Usually between 3-5 months, pretty sure my son was about 3-4 months when he went in it for the first time.
Chantale S.
Burlington
Courtney E. il y a 2 ans
So I started using mine for both my girls around 2-3 months, when you feel they have good control and strength in their neck to keep their head up is a good time to start.. every baby is different but the seat keeps them sitting and keeps them from falling over.
Kate S.
Barrie
il y a 2 ans
How is the Bumbo Floor Seat ? My 5 month old has super chunky legs. Will they be able to fit in the holes? Is is worth buying the tray attachment?
Lujain Z.
Ayr, ON
il y a 3 ans
Michelle Z. il y a 3 mois
My girl is pretty small but she has some chunky thighs and can’t fit in it. We prefer the Sit Me Up seat.