Bumbo Floor Seat

A parenting essential, the bumbo floor seat is the perfect first seat for your little one. This is a top item in our baby registry. Its contoured design encourages good posture and helps your baby maintain a sitting position before he can sit upright on his own. Perfect for playtime, reading time and mealtime, this mint green seat gives baby a chance to see his surroundings from a new perspective. A portion of the proceeds from every bumbo product purchase is donated to help the underprivileged and special needs children in bumbos hometown of pretoria, south africa. Learn more at bumbousa.com/bumbocares. . â . Visit our baby...

When can a baby start using a [product:bumbo-floor-seat] ?
has anyone bought this is it worth it did it work good?
How is the [product:bumbo-floor-seat] ? My 5 month old has super chunky legs. Will they be able to fit in the holes? Is is worth buying the tray attachment?
Start your review of Bumbo Floor Seat!
Sanford, FL
Purchased at: Target
My baby girl’s favorite thing to sit in. Whether it’s at my office, in the house, or watching daddy coach. Ever since she was about 2 months old she has enjoyed sitting in her bumbo floor seat because it allows her to see everything going on around her without missing anything. I love it because she isn’t laying down all the time and it allows me to be hands free. Inexpensive and our favorite - Nana even bought one for her house!
Utah
I love this seat it's light and easy to move from room to room it is a bit pricey but worth it if your LO does not have chunky little legs my twins fit good in them at first but they started getting there legs stuck soon as I would try and lift them out once they got a little bigger but over all a good seat that doesn't take up a whole lot of space.
Hutchinson
Easy to put baby in, baby loves it, happy baby, happy family! I do like that it helps her sit up a little better than she does on her own. I do wish there was a little more room in the leg area.
Saint George, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a must have product for infants. I would put my daughter in her bumbo and put nursery rhymes on the TV and she would sit and watch happily. She didn't like being confined to things, but she loved her bumbo. Happy with the product, it's very durable and I would recommend to other parents. Bumbo Floor Seat
Centerville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Bumbo Floor Seat uploaded by Makayla H.
My son loves his. I got the one with a tray so it makes feedings easier as well. His legs are getting a bit too chunky for it now so we’ll have to upgrade to something else. They could improve this product by making the opening a little bigger so his chubby legs don’t get stuck in it though.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
 I Absolutely love this seat!! My daughter was 5 almost six months and wasnt sitting up by herself, so i purchased one of these for her to sit in and she got the strength to sit unsupported and it is her feeding chair. It is a must have for babies i would absolutely recommend the bumbo for any baby. If you happen to get one with the restraint belt if ypu email the manufacturer they will ship you one for free. A great incentive.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great seat for infants! Very supportive and comfortable positioning. Very convenient with the accompanying food tray, eliminates the need for a high chair and takes up much less space. The only drawback is that it advertises fits up to 12 months, and though I understand babies come in different sizes, babies of average or larger size will definitely not fit in this product for up to 12 months. A great portable product as well.
Richmond, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I give it a 3 of 5 because design wise it is safe and made with quality material. With that being said it has been empirically proven time and time that these do not help babies and actually slows down them reaching physical milestones and can also hurt them physically as their pelvis and legs can be hurt from the position. I used one for a few weeks until I was warned about them then did my own research as well.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter absolutely loves her bumbo seat! She likes sitting up right to look around and I can't hold her all the time to help her do that so this is absolutely perfect at getting her to sit up in a position where she can see. Most complaints I see regarding this is how fast kids grow out of it and it is a little bit pricey, but if you just resell it or something I think that makes up for it!
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I thought this was an expensive buy at first, but it was definitely worth the cost! I bought the attachment tray for mine. This made my life easier before I had a high chair! I was able to do so much more when my little one was smaller! I always recommend this to new parents!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Burlington
4 months ago
Courtney E. • 4 months ago
So I started using mine for both my girls around 2-3 months, when you feel they have good control and strength in their neck to keep their head up is a good time to start.. every baby is different but the seat keeps them sitting and keeps them from falling over.
Barrie
7 months ago
How is the Bumbo Floor Seat ? My 5 month old has super chunky legs. Will they be able to fit in the holes? Is is worth buying the tray attachment?