Bumbo Floor Seat
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
- "We returned this seat and got a portable high chair instead and she is still sitting in it and she is almost 9mo old now." in 59 reviews
- "All of my kids were long and lean so the leg holes being small was never a concern, however they easily escaped if the buckle was not used. " in 45 reviews
- "It was nice to help her with assisted sitting so she could sit up and play with us but she didn't really care for it so she didn't use it for long." in 28 reviews
- "My daughter loved her Bumbo and now with tray that comes with it, it make introducing foods fun and much easier then getting a big high chair out. " in 22 reviews
- "Seemed like a good idea, but my daughter only used it for about a month and then her legs would get stuck.. Not the best if your baby has semi chubby legs." in 21 reviews
So in summary: good product if your child likes sitting up but can’t physically sit up yet, but you’re better off purchasing (gently) used than brand-new. It will hold up and last, and trust me, it’s not hard to find a family trying to sell a Bumbo.
Compré este asiento para mi bebé cuando tenía 5 meses, me gustó mucho pero a los 8 meses de edad me emocioné al salir del asiento y ya no lo usé, solo que con supervicion lo compré en walmart en 50 dólares un pico caro.
My only complaint with this product and the only thing keeping it from being a 5 star product is the leg holes. If your child has extra chunk in the thighs they will out grow the seat quickly. The leg whole are small and don't allow much wiggle room.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos