BY BUMBO #1 in Floor Seats

• I like this floor set what is its price??2 Answers
Jessica M.
Lake Linden, MI
Mega Parent Expert
The Bumbo seat is a great purchase. We even got the tray to use with it. I love that is is light weight and easy to move and take with on trips. We have even used it at the beach to allow our baby to sit on the beach and enjoy the waves and the sand.
My only complaint with this product and the only thing keeping it from being a 5 star product is the leg holes. If your child has extra chunk in the thighs they will out grow the seat quickly. The leg whole are small and don't allow much wiggle room.
Hannah W.
Hahnville, LA
Mega Parent Expert
I have the mint green shade and the color is not only gorgeous but also unisex. I am 50/50 on this product. It's great for feedings or short sitting times but the back is not tall enough for a young baby... and my daughter has big thighs that I had to smash into the holes... maybe it just wasn't the best fit for my daughter..
Chrisha B.
Mega Parent Expert
 I Absolutely love this seat!! My daughter was 5 almost six months and wasnt sitting up by herself, so i purchased one of these for her to sit in and she got the strength to sit unsupported and it is her feeding chair. It is a must have for babies i would absolutely recommend the bumbo for any baby. If you happen to get one with the restraint belt if ypu email the manufacturer they will ship you one for free. A great incentive.
Bernadette C.
St Petersburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert
My kids are older now 7 -16 so I dont use Bumbo seats now with them obviously but they were great when we had them and they did use them. Safe and easy to sit in, keeps kids in one place. My kids always loved sitting in these. Easy to clean and very very durable. Can easily take with you. Great product and we  now buy these for family and friends.
Cindal B.
Mega Parent Expert
Bumbos are a life saver! Our son from a young age always wanted to be sitting up to look around. We used this for baby food feedings, camping, bath time when he put grew his baby tub. It is so very easy to clean and light enough to lug with us everywhere! It was a lot more practical for us as compared to a portable high chair
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I'm really not a fan of the bumbo seat. My child wasn't really what chubby and I had a hard time getting her legs in. Too, it looked very uncomfortable as she was squeezed into it and looked slouched. I actually had a physical therapist tell me they are very bad for development. I would not suggest this seat.
Natashia S.
Wayne, WV
Mega Parent Expert
We loved our bumbo seat when my daughter was a baby! It was great to have around when you needed to put down baby so you could eat or for whatever else. We took our seat everywhere and my daughter loved it. I used it until she was able to throw herself back hard enough to knock her self over hahaha!
Ashley H.
Appalachia, VA
Mega Parent Expert
This is a must have baby item. The softness of it cushins baby amd is ckmfortable to sit in. It's versatile so you can use it for feeding or playing. Sturdy. Lasts a long time. Perfect height in tje back to give the baby the support they need. The only thing is I wish there was more colors or patterns available.
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Used this for my daughter when she was little. Very good by helping the baby sit up and I would always sit her in it during feeding time! Sometimes without tray infront she would lean forward and look little off haha but it's okay! And I would recommend this to mommies out there everywhere and their little bitties!
Ashley H.
Billings
This is a great product- super awesome to sit my son in while I feed him his baby food! I bought it at Walmart- it's great but the only problem is the buckle isn't as tight as I would like it to be to hold my son in. But overall it's a great product and I would recommend it to other mommies!
Ebony A.
Should I buy it or can I live without it?
norma t.
Would it be a good investment or a highchair would be best?
Arlene V.
Did anyone's pediatrician recommend not using this ? (Ours was against it)
Emma P.
Sitka, KY
Debra S.
Lawndale, CA
Will the chairs ever come in a design, rather that solid colors?