Bumbleride 2018 Indie Twin Double Stroller

by Bumbleride

How is the basket on this stroller for you city mamas? Does it ever bother your babe(s) that you can’t have them facing you?
Start your review of Bumbleride 2018 Indie Twin Double Stroller!
How would you rate this product?
Alexis N.
Fairfield, CA
I do not have 2018 I have 2012, but am in love with it. It fits my 5 year old well as well as being able to have my 2.5 month olds car seat. It pushes so easily with both kids and the canopy covers well. I have the bassinet too which is great for when I don’t want baby to be stuck in his car seat. I can only imagine how wonderful the 2018 one is.
Monica R.
Corona, NY
Es muy hutil... al momento de trasladar de un lugar a otro a el bebé lo recomiendo aunq su precio es un poco altto
Samantha V.
Brooklyn Park, MN
We have twin sons and this stroller has been a complete life saver! The tires are rubber and air filled so pushing it is like a dream! It glides through snow, sand and gravel without any problems! It’s super comfortable for babies and the person pushing it! We love how easily it folds down too! A must have for twin parents!
Kate A.
Bloomfield, MT
Hands down the best double stroller! As a mother of 2 and one on the way I was looking for a versatile stroller for our growing family. I am beyond thrilled with the decision to go with the Bumbleride Indie Twin Jogger! The stroller has a durable frame, soft washable fabric and has so many awesome features! I love that the seats individually fold flat and that you do not need an infant insert. I’ve always had issues with stroller canopies and that they never provided enough protection from the elements. Not with this stroller! The canopies are extra large and have an extension (attached to the canopy) you can pull down for extra coverage. I also like that there are two options to view your children. One being a traditional window at the top which has a magnetic closure and the second a zip opening on the back of the canopy. You can easily maneuver the stroller and it fits easily through doorways. I am pleasantly surprised by how compact it is and for a double stroller how light weight the Indie is. Another neat feature is that you can lock the front wheels when you have the energy for a jog. I don’t know if anyone else has had this problem but I deal with flats all the time. I don’t know if it’s where we live, the terrain we walk over or just pure bad luck but Bumbleride has me covered because this stroller comes with a tire pump! My 2 year old still rides in the stroller but has the option of standing on the Bumbleride Mini Board. I am 5’5” and have no issues with walking with this accessory attached. There are so many more features that I love about this stroller but the last one is that the storage will not leave you disappointed. The only thing I regret about Bumbleride is not getting one sooner.
Candace D.
Concord, NH
Hands down best stroller I've ever owned. When people ask, I call this the Caddilac of all strollers. The side by side set up allows for your bigger kids to ride. My almost 6 year old fits fine. The seats recline separately and the sun shade provides almost 100% sun coverage. Foot rests are also adjustable. This pushes with ease on all terrains and I cannot recommend this enough. They sell add ons for snack sacks, parent consoles, etc. If you can afford the higher end price tag for this stroller, it's definitely worth every penny.
Amanda R.
Leicester, VT
Mine bumbleride is a 2015/16, same model and it is fabulous. It reclines fully back, each individually. Easily remove fabric for easy cleaning. Fits in store doors. Canopy fully covers face and bassinet add option is a life saver.
Uena M.
Washington, DC
É um dos meus favoritos. Minhas gêmeas adoram ficar no carrinho delas. É tudo muito confortável e eu não mudaria nada. Super indico para todas as mamães
Keyaria C.
Cromwell
Purchased at: Amazon
Obsessed with this stroller. The price tag is high. But in my opinion is definitely worth it. It’s comfortable and has lot of ventilation for the kids. It’s a little heavy but and big but fits perfectly in the trunk of our sonata.
Maya L.
Even though the price is more than what I wanted to spend it was 1000% worth it. My twins love it & so do I! Fits in my trunk easily & is lightweight!
Hannah W.
Bellevue, NE
Purchased at: Amazon
Such a great quality stroller! It's totally worth the money. I'm glad I went with this one. 👌👌👌👌👌👌