Bumbleride 2018 Indie Stroller

by Bumbleride

Indie, the all-terrain stroller perfect for the active family and the only one you’ll need from birth through toddlerhood. Soft, durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET have kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011. It’s not an option, not an upgrade; just the right thing to do. With its compact, lightweight frame, air filled tires and redesigned canopy giving more headroom and exceptional sun coverage, Indie is unmatched in versatility. The ergonomic trigger release on the handlebar makes folding Indie easy and completely seamless. Stay on course or take the road less traveled.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bumbleride 2018 Indie Stroller!
How would you rate this product?
I love this stroller. It’s so easy to use. Very easy to fold and to open. The air filled tires make for a very smooth ride. I wish the basket was a little bigger, but it still fits quite a lot of stuff
columbia, SC
Love 💕 this stroller. Super spacious for both baby and the whole house I pack underneath 🤪. Really enjoy the extensive features and flexibility. It was a gift, but after using it would recommend spending the money on this high price item. The only downside is that I still get confused collapsing it. Especially when I'm in a hurry.
cuyahoga falls
Love how light this jogger is. It folds small and looks so much more sleeker than the average jogger. I also love that you can purchase other fabric sets from the manufacturer site
Purchased at: Amazon
Goes over all surfaces smoothly which is great the only real complaint is it doesn't fold up real compact so it takes up a decent bit of space. But all in all its perfect for what I was looking for.
Edinburg Texas
The Bumbleride Indie Maxi Cosi/Cybex Adapter is really cool, chic and at the same time it looks so elegant! My baby girl loves it!! I absolutely recommend this product!!
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is hands down one of my favorites! The product works so well for me and I recommend it completely! Its exactly what it claims to be and more. If your sketchy on if you should buy it or not...Dont worry its worth it girl/boy. Xoxoxoxo
los angeles , CA
This was perfect to stroll around my cousin in! It has enough space to place the baby necessities under and it’s easily to move around!
I liked this stroller a lot! My daughter (who is usually very fussy in a stroller) actually enjoyed riding on this while I was jogging!
Oklahoma City
Over all we were very pleased with this purchase however we were able to use our Maclaren longer due to weight and height guidelines.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Lightweight stroller, tricycle design makes it easy to maneuver. Easy to fold up, store and load in and out of vehicle too.

Looking for your answer?