Bumbleride 2018 Indie Stroller uploaded by Catracha A.

BY BUMBLERIDE

Eva C.
This was fantastic when I went to Yosemite. They have a lot of paves trails there and this was so handy for those types of environments. Was able to run with it no problem. The only problem I did experience was that the front wheel would always get stuck on rocks if you went off the beaten path.
Amber G.
Columbia, SC
Love πŸ’• this stroller. Super spacious for both baby and the whole house I pack underneath πŸ€ͺ. Really enjoy the extensive features and flexibility. It was a gift, but after using it would recommend spending the money on this high price item. The only downside is that I still get confused collapsing it. Especially when I'm in a hurry.
Tami M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Love how light this jogger is. It folds small and looks so much more sleeker than the average jogger. I also love that you can purchase other fabric sets from the manufacturer site
Courtney T.
I liked this stroller a lot! My daughter (who is usually very fussy in a stroller) actually enjoyed riding on this while I was jogging!
Catracha A.
2521B Edge O Lake Dr Nashville, TN
I need one 😍😍😍 for my baby
this is my love, hey girl this product i’m recommendation this product is so good 😍😍 I love this product
Brittany c.
Centerville
This is a great and easy to use stroller! You can control it wonderfully and it's very comfortable for the little ones!
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
You can run down an extremely rocky terrain with your snoozing little one and you're sure not to disturb them.
Allana P.
Love this stroller! It was good to me while I traveled with my daughter to the Caribbean and back !
We had long layovers (4-17 hours the max twice in Trinidad ) and I was so happy my daughter was able to sleep comfortably while we waited for our connecting flights !
The seat is so roomy that she played with her toys and coloring books without any problems and no issues! I love it !
Modern C.
This is a fun stroller. This is the stroller I leave with my sitter and she loves it . It folds down like  a dream and is lighweight. Being light makes it the easy choice when planning what to bring on an outing with baby. It is modern in appearance and function and is a great buy all around.