BY BUMBLERIDE

Bumbleride Indie is not your average jogging, all-terrain stroller. Weighing a slim 20 lbs, Indie combines the off-road ability of a multi-terrain stroller with the lean agility of an urban jogger and features a 360 degree swiveling front wheel with a forward facing locking position. Indie is suitable for newborns and toddlers using a multi-adjustable reclining backrest. Ready to tackle any terrain, Indie comes standard with rear suspension, a height-adjustable handle, universal car seat adapter bar, bumper bar, large storage basket and removable cup holder. Indie is also compatible with the following infant car seats: Graco Snugride, Graco Snugride 32, Graco Snugride 35, Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30, Chicco Keyfit 30, Combi Shuttle, Baby Trend Flex Loc, Britax Chaperone. At Bumbleride, we strive to make products that are better for the environment and better for you. That's why we use a unique blend of recycled and bamboo fabrics on every Bumbleride.

Whitney A.
Mineral, VA
Before I start reviewing this amazing stroller let me tell you all the accessories you have to also add to your registry when you purchase an Indie Stroller (any year): Bumbleride Snack Pack - Jet Black - 1 ct., Bumbleride Parent Pack 1 Unit - 1 ct., the Rain Cover, Diono Stroller Fan and a mosquito net!

Okay, so I know for many there is sticker shock with this Bumbleride. However this stroller folds up incredibly small and comes out and unfolds so simply. There is no headache about it, friends with c-sections and multiple kids are sad they don’t have this thing! We are not super outdoorsy people but we love to day hike and go on trails for walks and this stroller works great in those elements. It does well on the beach and awesome on roads and sidewalks. It navigates with ease thanks to the front tire being able to be fixed or made to spin. The basket holds basic essentials (like we put the mosquito net, sunscreen, hat, bug spray, a favorite swaddle muslin, book. It would not be the stroller you use to go grocery shopping, I don’t think. It has worked great since our daughter was born - she was 6 pounds and 1 ounce when we brought her home from the hospital but this stroller fit her fine thanks to be adjustments. She loves lounging in it. There is a bar which comes with it that she (super long and lean) likes to put her feet up on. The snack pack replaces this bar. It’s so great, when I go to the gas station and check my car tires, I also check these stroller tires and fill them up the same way. It is incredibly convenient and helpful to have durable stroller tires. Less work and no drama. The pre-existing stroller cloth resists rain but isn’t waterproof. The water cover is great for this reason but we didn’t have it one day at the beach and it seemed to dry out perfectly fine in the garage the same day. Our daughter didn’t get wet and we had the cover that’s attached (but can be removed) to the stroller all the way down to protect her from the elements while we adults enjoyed a 2 mile+ walk. If you ever have questions contact me!
Janet P.
Lacey, WA
Been using this with my oldest since he was a baby. I was able to purchase the adapter for my chicco fit car seat and it worked perfectly. It was also great as he got older. The best part other than the design and functionality is I’m able to go about anywhere. It’s like a all wheel drive stroller.
Shadey S.
Portland, OR
Love the indie. Smooth ride, good for all terrain, good size fold, reclinable seat, sturdy frame can be used on trails and hikes, canopy gives good amount of coverage
Priscilla F.
This stroller is perfect for a baby that is sitting up & can grow into. I use this stroller for my toddler & I love how it's easy to setup & break down
Dash H.
I absolutely adore this stroller! It’s eco friendly, comfy and easy to open/close. Only downfall i have is my daughter is on the taller side and the top is constantly in her way. But I see they changed that in the new model. Wish I would’ve waited.
Ashley A.
Glace Bay
Love everything about my bumble ride except the lack of cup holders for parent and child. It’s the smoothest driving stroller I have owned (6 in total with 3 kids) the bright colors are so fun (I have orange and baby blue) large basket is very convenient.
Emily M.
I love my Bumbleride! It’s push is amazing smooth and I’ve pushed my 5 year old in it using only one hand. The seat is easy to recline and the canopy is huge. The basket is large. One of the best strollers out there in my opinion
Rayan ر.
Agadir
I started looking for strollers during pregnancy and had a good idea about some other brands (friends and family). I am really impressed with how easy it is to weigh and how easy to set up. It can be fully assembled with one hand from the locked position to the pole is amazing. The only draw is that they are made of aluminum that can bend if enough pressure is applied (while folded in the trunk.) I love I love this vehicle I would recommend for any A person by, it is easy for anyone who can ride in a taxi without any problems.
Candace M.
I began researching strollers while I was pregnant and had a fairly good idea about some other brands (friends and family owned). I was really impressed with how light weight this stroller is and the ease at which i can set it up. I can for the most part fully assemble with one hand, its AWESOME! The front wheels ability to change from locked position to swivel is amazing. You can literally control this stroller with the push of a couple fingers. It maneuvers very well in tight spaces and isn't bulky. Only draw back is that it is made of aluminium which can bend if enough pressure is applied (while folded in trunk). Love Love Love this stroller and would recommend to anyone looking for a great all purpose stroller. I have taken this over big gravel without any problems but also take it to the mall. Highly recommend.
Christy H.
The only reason it lost a star is because the first one I had tore the first time I used it. But the company quickly and painlessly replaced it which made me love them even more. I wish it secured better to the stroller because I think the Velcro attachments are how it tore in the first place but I've had no issues with the replacement. It creates a wonderful greenhouse effect for my kids and I've used it in Calgary winter. My fingers can be blue and they'll be cosy as can be when tucked inside.
Kallie D.
Pembroke, ON
Would you recommend purchasing this carrycot instead of just buying the clips to attach your car seat? Just wondering if anyone has used it and what their experience was.