BY BUMBLERIDE

Bumbleride Indie is not your average jogging, all-terrain stroller. Weighing a slim 20 lbs, Indie combines the off-road ability of a multi-terrain stroller with the lean agility of an urban jogger and features a 360 degree swiveling front wheel with a forward facing locking position. Indie is suitable for newborns and toddlers using a multi-adjustable reclining backrest. Ready to tackle any terrain, Indie comes standard with rear suspension, a height-adjustable handle, universal car seat adapter bar, bumper bar, large storage basket and removable cup holder. Indie is also compatible with the following infant car seats: Graco Snugride, Graco Snugride 32, Graco Snugride 35, Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30, Chicco Keyfit 30, Combi Shuttle, Baby Trend Flex Loc, Britax Chaperone. At Bumbleride, we strive to make products that are better for the environment and better for you. That's why we use a unique blend of recycled and bamboo fabrics on every Bumbleride.

Buy on Walmart*
Rayan ر.
Agadir
I started looking for strollers during pregnancy and had a good idea about some other brands (friends and family). I am really impressed with how easy it is to weigh and how easy to set up. It can be fully assembled with one hand from the locked position to the pole is amazing. The only draw is that they are made of aluminum that can bend if enough pressure is applied (while folded in the trunk.) I love I love this vehicle I would recommend for any A person by, it is easy for anyone who can ride in a taxi without any problems.
Candace M.
I began researching strollers while I was pregnant and had a fairly good idea about some other brands (friends and family owned). I was really impressed with how light weight this stroller is and the ease at which i can set it up. I can for the most part fully assemble with one hand, its AWESOME! The front wheels ability to change from locked position to swivel is amazing. You can literally control this stroller with the push of a couple fingers. It maneuvers very well in tight spaces and isn't bulky. Only draw back is that it is made of aluminium which can bend if enough pressure is applied (while folded in trunk). Love Love Love this stroller and would recommend to anyone looking for a great all purpose stroller. I have taken this over big gravel without any problems but also take it to the mall. Highly recommend.
Christy H.
The only reason it lost a star is because the first one I had tore the first time I used it. But the company quickly and painlessly replaced it which made me love them even more. I wish it secured better to the stroller because I think the Velcro attachments are how it tore in the first place but I've had no issues with the replacement. It creates a wonderful greenhouse effect for my kids and I've used it in Calgary winter. My fingers can be blue and they'll be cosy as can be when tucked inside.
Ashley V.
Innerkip, ON
We love our Bumbleride!! Soo lightweight and easy to push and it fold compact for travelling! It is easy to clean and works on all different terrain. I love that it also offers the boogie board attachment for my toddler now as well! You cannot go wrong with this product!! The sun hasn't even faded the color either. It is also compatible with our peg perego car seat without buying an extra attachment!
Kallie D.
Pembroke , ON
Would you recommend purchasing this carrycot instead of just buying the clips to attach your car seat? Just wondering if anyone has used it and what their experience was.