BY BUMBLEBAR

New Junior Bar Size Organic Sesame Bar. Gluten Free. 100 Calorie. Dairy Free. Vegan. USDA Organic. Ethically Sourced Inspired by mother nature, Bumble Bar is the original organic sesame snack bar and one of earth s perfect little foods.  Our ingredients are certified organic and ethically sourced to nourish and protect your body and out planet.  That means every bite is deliciously free of compromise.  We ve been making Bumble Bars since 1995 with a dash of sea salt and sweetness.  For us, food is joyful.  Happy snacking! Liz, Glenn, Jed, Abby &a. see more...

Jenn L.
These organic energy bars are the perfect food for a teacher like myself! Really, any working person could benefit from these. The best part is that they are organic!
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
Foodie Expert
The bumble bar organics are really good snacks to try, is easy to carry and you can eat it any time
Tatum W.
Wembley
I try to have a supply of home made snacks on hand but sometimes life happens. If i do have to have a pre made bar I enjoy the bumble + bumble bars. Good list of wholesome ingredients and not too sweet. A little on the pricey side but that is to be expected with most healthy bars.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
These look tasty I want to try them. Please send some over influenster:) I need all the energy I can get.
Katilyn D.
Chatham , ON, ON
Look good b b
Arlenis G.
Do you recommend it to me?