BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A luxurious weekly masque for terribly thirsty hair. This supersaturated formula restores the hair's natural moisture barrier for supple softness, strength, and sublime detangling. For deepest care, pair with Quenching Shampoo, Conditioner and Complex. This product is compatible with color-treated hair. see more...

Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I was desperate for a moisture masque, so I opted for this B&B version. I'm very pleased with it. I washed my hair with Redken's Hair Cleansing Cream, then applied this, popped on a processing cap, and hopped in the tub. When my hair had air-dried, it looked like normal hair again--shiny, healthy, full of body, and my color looks revitalized. It still looks great two days later. I'm impressed that this is not waxy or oily, but still deeply moisturizing. It's expensive--$37 for a 5 oz. tube (although you can find it a bit cheaper if you do some online shopping)--but a surprisingly small amount does the trick, and I will rotate it with other deep conditioners I have in my stash. I will repurchase.
Jarrod J.
Hurricane, WV
This is pretty awesome for my fine hair and my friend with hick hair. It makes my hair soft & ultra quenched afterwards. It's probably the best mask out there formyour hair. It doesn't leave a residue behind an it smells really good.
Katerina B.
THIS SAVED MY HAIR! It was super damaged and then after using this a few times I noticed a big difference. Once I finished the tube my dry and brittle hair was rejuvenated!
Melanie F.
Decatur, AL
Love this stuff! I use this all the time and makes my hair feel so much better once I'm done.