Bumble & Bumble Styling Creme 8 oz uploaded by Maggie K.Bumble & Bumble Styling Creme 8 oz uploaded by Emily M.Bumble & Bumble Styling Creme 8 oz uploaded by Veronica M.
3 colors available

BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

A setting medium that works well for all hair types. This product is neither a gel nor mousse, but works like both. It slicks back, adds body, lifts roots, and defines curl with a strong hold. The more you use, the more it holds. see more...

• Does anyone know of an identical or very similar dupe for this Bumb...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Maggie K.
Maggie K.
Buford, GA
I have really enjoy this product! I had learned that my hair doesn't hold a curl for that long, so my mom told me that this product would help with that. It has not only helped with my curls staying in place but it has also helped with my hair being healthier most nights when I use it. I will for sure be buying this product again!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Lincoln, NE
This styling cream has been an essential product of mine for years. My hairstylist suggested this product because I have fine hair that falls flat. I use this before I blow dry my hair with a round brush for a good amount volume.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great to use before blow drying to reduce frizz and fly always. I really want to try their shampoo and conditioners as well!!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bumble and bumble products are always great but I find the "Styling Creme" to be a bit underwhelming. It's supposed to help style your hair and work with/enhance other styling products & tools. I did not find it to give my hair any volume as it should a bit, also I do not see or feel a real difference when I use the product. I like it because it does make my hair feel very soft and smells good too!
Katy M.
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI
If you were going to only use one product in your hair, it should be this one! It's very multi purpose. It adds texture, makes your hair smooth, and helps hold your style. Oh my, I love it!
randi e.
randi e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love Bumble & bumble products however they are over priced. I love how this styling cream makes my hair feel but I can find some thing cheaper that I love just as much.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
I have a love/hate relationship with this spray. Sometimes I use it and I think it's God's gift. Other times I regret it because my hair looks greasy and stiff. I have super long, fine hair. When I use it, my hair feels really thick, but unmanageable. The roots are greasy, and I can barely finger comb the ends. This might be the only bad product I've tried from B&B.
Jen D.
Jen D.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is a really great styling lotion that will give fine limp hair volume. It's very light weight and absorbs into your hair quickly. I like to pair this with the thickening spray to give you ultimate big hair. My stylist turned me onto this to give my super straight hair some lift.
Does anyone know of an identical or very similar dupe for this Bumble and Bumble Bb Styling Creme???