BY BUMBLE AND BUMBLE

The warm, golden glow of summery tones (and sunny highlights) tends to cool off and lose lustre unless you use Bb. Color Support Conditioner - a blend of pigments in a deeply moisturizing yet lightweight base that leaves shimmering color, brilliant lustre, ultimate manageability, and a lovely softness. Use following Bb. Color Support Shampoo only. Suitable for daily use.

haven w.
Savannah
As a blond about half the year I find this keeps my Blond looking great until my roots come in. Great smell, amazing lather and no chemically treated smell associated with with some colorific shampoos and conditioners. Definitely will buy again!
Cheyenne M.
With naturally blonde hair this stuff is actually pretty great. It works really well and the results are stunning. I actually really loved it. It's amazing. J would say I'm satisfied and I recommend this to anyone.
Ellen S.
Orlando, FL
My hair stylist recommended this conditioner after she turned me blonde. It’s pretty expensive but it’s so amazing. My hair feels so soft and it’s keeping the color intact.
Kylee S.
Rexburg, ID
My hair stylist used this in my hair and I loved it so much I had to buy it! My hair is so fine and this gives it texture and volume!
Sophie S.
Metford
I have highlights in my hair and when I use this product it gives them a shine and helps with my natural colour and blond in my hair