Add a Photo

By BUMBLE AND BUMBLE
#149 in Hairspray
Buy Bumble and Bumble Hair Styling Products - Bumble and Bumble Big Bg. Shine 4.0 oz. How-to-Use: Start with a light application and add more as necessary. Hold can 10-12 inches from dry hair and spray in fluid, even strokes.
Lydia  H.
Lydia H.
Baltimore, MD

This product 100% works. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who has thin hair; it immediately makes your hair look greasy. If you have thick or frizzy hair, this product is perfect for you:)
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin, OK

I freaking love this hair spay, I first tried it two years ago in the summer. I got a sample when I went to sephora and a week later I went and bought the full size. I love how it keeps the hold and leaves me a beautiful shine. I use it every single day. Also, it lasts for about 3 months.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Greensburg, PA

I love love love this hairspray!!!!! It actually makes my hair look naturally shiny and not greasy. If you want a quality hushing hairspray stop looking and buy bumble and bumble.
Beka S.
Beka S.
Camino, CA

Bumble and bumble is the bomb and this product is no exception. The packaging is beautiful, it actually works, and smells divine! The only drawback is that it's very, very, very expensive for my current budget. I highly recommend this if you're not worried about the high-priced tag though.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Redondo Beach, CA

To be honest this doesn't do much for me. My hair is already pretty straight and this just makes it easier to comb through and a bit more silky. But appearance wise no one else but I can tell.
Kate Z.
Kate Z.

This product was my first purchase from B&B. I had high expectations for it, as I was looking for a product that would bring shine to my hair and B&B is a well respected brand. However, it felt like it weighed my hair down without added the shine I was expecting. I don't think it's worth the money.
J C.
J C.

This is great for when you have day old hair or just want to revive shine and life into your hair. Spray on and see the shine come on. I have thick long hair so I found it great for shine but did weigh down if you over sprayed. Make sure you use lightly.
Cat F.
Cat F.

THIS IS AMAZING ! I think if I had to pick one hair brand to REP It would be them. There are tons of less expensive alternatives but this leaves high shine especially on blonde - NATURAL Blonde hair which is hard because it's so light to start with.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Calgary, Alberta

Beautiful shine with no oily residue! Love it! It lasts for quite a while since you don't need to use very much. I was hesitant at first because I have very fine hair and thought it might make my hair look oily, but it just made it amazingly shiny!
Anjela W.
Anjela W.

This is a great product that leaves hair feeling shiny and healthy and also smells amazing! A tiny bit goes a long way so the product lasts a long time making it a great value.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI

Does this make your hair look shiny and not just greasy?

Join Now