Add a Photo

#160 in Hairspray
Buy Bumble and Bumble Hair Styling Products - Bumble and Bumble Big Bg. Shine 4.0 oz. How-to-Use: Start with a light application and add more as necessary. Hold can 10-12 inches from dry hair and spray in fluid, even strokes.
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Dothan, AL

I love how this product works on my hair and how it makes it shine even with my fine hair.
Elisabeth S.
Elisabeth S.
Ames, IA

I loved the smell but unfortunately it made my hair greasy after a day of work and school.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Bumble and bumble leaves my hair smelling amazing and with a beautiful shine to it!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Greensburg, PA

I love love love this hairspray!!!!! It actually makes my hair look naturally shiny and not greasy. If you want a quality hushing hairspray stop looking and buy bumble and bumble.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Redondo Beach, CA

To be honest this doesn't do much for me. My hair is already pretty straight and this just makes it easier to comb through and a bit more silky. But appearance wise no one else but I can tell.
Lydia  H.
Lydia H.
Baltimore, MD

This product 100% works. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who has thin hair; it immediately makes your hair look greasy. If you have thick or frizzy hair, this product is perfect for you:)
Beka S.
Beka S.
Camino, CA

Bumble and bumble is the bomb and this product is no exception. The packaging is beautiful, it actually works, and smells divine! The only drawback is that it's very, very, very expensive for my current budget. I highly recommend this if you're not worried about the high-priced tag though.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.

Oh boy dose this give you shine with a nice scent which is a plus! It's not greasy and heavy either! I say give it a go!
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin, OK

I freaking love this hair spay, I first tried it two years ago in the summer. I got a sample when I went to sephora and a week later I went and bought the full size. I love how it keeps the hold and leaves me a beautiful shine. I use it every single day. Also, it lasts for about 3 months.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI

Does this make your hair look shiny and not just greasy?

Join Now