Add a Photo

#160 in Hairspray
Buy Bumble and Bumble Hair Styling Products - Bumble and Bumble Big Bg. Shine 4.0 oz. How-to-Use: Start with a light application and add more as necessary. Hold can 10-12 inches from dry hair and spray in fluid, even strokes.
Chelsee W.
Chelsee W.
N Tazewell, VA

So in love with this brand! I watch so many tutorials on bumble and bumble just because I love it so much ahah
Amber H.
Amber H.
Texas City, TX

Love this because it doesn't leave my hair sticky or crazy stiff!! Also love that it adds a touch of shine.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Sebring, FL

Use daily. Keeps my chin length bob in place without giving me "helmet hair". I would never be without it.
Makes my dark hair shiny without looking greasy. Be easy on the amount you use, a little goes a long way.
Jenn A.
Jenn A.
Newburgh, NY

Does exactly what it's suppose to do! Love this product! Tried other brands and always go back to this.
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
Modesto , Ca

I love this procut makes my hair look so healthy and shiny looks like i just walked out the salon
Carlsbad, CA

This is a nice shine spray but sometimes it can make my hair look oily or at times even greasy.
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH

Awesome stuff. It hold my very long hair very well. It smells amazing and very easy to wash out
chelsea k.
chelsea k.
Oroville, CA

I just got this and it works very well on my hair!!! I want my hair to shine so I go to this !
Carissa D.
Carissa D.
Redondo Beach, CA

Great product...I love Bumble and Bumble...Great sHine but the fragrance is a little strong.
Lake Orion, MI

Does this make your hair look shiny and not just greasy?

Join Now