Add a Photo

By BUMBLE AND BUMBLE
#149 in Hairspray
Buy Bumble and Bumble Hair Styling Products - Bumble and Bumble Big Bg. Shine 4.0 oz. How-to-Use: Start with a light application and add more as necessary. Hold can 10-12 inches from dry hair and spray in fluid, even strokes.
Jenn A.
Jenn A.
Newburgh, NY

Does exactly what it's suppose to do! Love this product! Tried other brands and always go back to this.
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
Modesto , Ca

I love this procut makes my hair look so healthy and shiny looks like i just walked out the salon
Kyra B.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH

Awesome stuff. It hold my very long hair very well. It smells amazing and very easy to wash out
Carlsbad, CA

This is a nice shine spray but sometimes it can make my hair look oily or at times even greasy.
chelsea k.
chelsea k.
Oroville, CA

I just got this and it works very well on my hair!!! I want my hair to shine so I go to this !
Carissa D.
Carissa D.
Redondo Beach, CA

Great product...I love Bumble and Bumble...Great sHine but the fragrance is a little strong.
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Dothan, AL

I love how this product works on my hair and how it makes it shine even with my fine hair.
Elisabeth S.
Elisabeth S.
Ames, IA

I loved the smell but unfortunately it made my hair greasy after a day of work and school.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Bumble and bumble leaves my hair smelling amazing and with a beautiful shine to it!
Danielle J.
Danielle J.

Oh boy dose this give you shine with a nice scent which is a plus! It's not greasy and heavy either! I say give it a go!
Lake Orion, MI

Does this make your hair look shiny and not just greasy?

Join Now