Add a Photo

By BUMBLE AND BUMBLE
#149 in Hairspray
Buy Bumble and Bumble Hair Styling Products - Bumble and Bumble Big Bg. Shine 4.0 oz. How-to-Use: Start with a light application and add more as necessary. Hold can 10-12 inches from dry hair and spray in fluid, even strokes.
Brittanie C.
Brittanie C.
Fargo, ND

Love this shine spray! Smells amazing. Doesn't get gross or crunchy on your hair and doesn't weigh it down at all.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Schenectady, NY

This has an amazing hold and boy does it make your hair si shiny and healthy looking. This is a must have product.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT

This is nice, but I don't use hairspray. I was only forced to answer the question to get to the end of the survey.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Philadelphia, PA

Love how shiny this makes my hair and the smell is great. Product itself is also affordable and easy to purchase.
Jacqueline P.
Jacqueline P.

I love this light finishing spray. It smells great, sprays on in a luxurious fine mist, and makes my hair shiny.
Chelsee W.
Chelsee W.
Princeton, WV

So in love with this brand! I watch so many tutorials on bumble and bumble just because I love it so much ahah
Rebecca U.
Rebecca U.

Ten stars! This stuff rocks! The smell, the hold, not frizzy or crunchy, you can barely feel it in your hair.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Texas City, TX

Love this because it doesn't leave my hair sticky or crazy stiff!! Also love that it adds a touch of shine.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Sebring, FL

Use daily. Keeps my chin length bob in place without giving me "helmet hair". I would never be without it.
Makes my dark hair shiny without looking greasy. Be easy on the amount you use, a little goes a long way.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI

Does this make your hair look shiny and not just greasy?

Join Now