Add a Photo

#160 in Hairspray
Buy Bumble and Bumble Hair Styling Products - Bumble and Bumble Big Bg. Shine 4.0 oz. How-to-Use: Start with a light application and add more as necessary. Hold can 10-12 inches from dry hair and spray in fluid, even strokes.
Colleena S.
Colleena S.
Cherry Hill, NJ

I love all Bumble & Bumble products. They all smell AMAZING! You only need a little bit of this stuff, it really makes your hair shine!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Durham, NC

I love that this goes on weightless and adds shine to my chlorine soaked brittle hair. It makes it feel smooth and silky as well!
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
Mineral

Gives my hair that perfect sheen after blow drying - silky smooth and not too heavy or leaves greasy look

Use this all the time
Ena H.
Ena H.
Windsor, Ontario

Does exactly what is advertised, adds shine to my hair and always gives me a boost when I'm feeling that my hair looks dull!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Aransas Pass, TX

Wonderful would definitely purchase again really gave the perfect shine that I wanted without being too greasy perfect
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT

This is nice, but I don't use hairspray. I was only forced to answer the question to get to the end of the survey.
Brittanie C.
Brittanie C.
Fargo, ND

Love this shine spray! Smells amazing. Doesn't get gross or crunchy on your hair and doesn't weigh it down at all.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Schenectady, NY

This has an amazing hold and boy does it make your hair si shiny and healthy looking. This is a must have product.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Philadelphia, PA

Love how shiny this makes my hair and the smell is great. Product itself is also affordable and easy to purchase.
Jacqueline P.
Jacqueline P.

I love this light finishing spray. It smells great, sprays on in a luxurious fine mist, and makes my hair shiny.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI

Does this make your hair look shiny and not just greasy?

Join Now