Add a Photo

By BUMBLE AND BUMBLE
#149 in Hairspray
Buy Bumble and Bumble Hair Styling Products - Bumble and Bumble Big Bg. Shine 4.0 oz. How-to-Use: Start with a light application and add more as necessary. Hold can 10-12 inches from dry hair and spray in fluid, even strokes.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Saint Paul, MN

I love this product!! This is a great brand. It is a little more costly but you get a good deal in that the product works great and lasts a long time.
R A.
R A.
Sugar Land, TX

I love B&B! It's a bit on the pricier side but definitely worth it. It's a bang for your buck! Adds a nice amount of shine without it looking greasy.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

I love bumble and bumble products! Always make my hair feel absolutely wonderful! Never leaves my hair feeling greasy or overloaded with product!
Holly V.
Holly V.
Ferndale, MI

This is a great shine spray. Make sure not to get too heavy-handed with it though. Too much can make hair feel a little greasy and weighed down.
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Metairie, LA

Great shine spray, leaves your hair light afterwards and does not weigh it down. This is hands down one of the best hair care brands there is.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Los Angeles, CA

I love bumble and bumble products and I really wanted to like this but I have really fine hair and it ended up making my hair look greasy.
Colleena S.
Colleena S.
Cherry Hill, NJ

I love all Bumble & Bumble products. They all smell AMAZING! You only need a little bit of this stuff, it really makes your hair shine!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Durham, NC

I love that this goes on weightless and adds shine to my chlorine soaked brittle hair. It makes it feel smooth and silky as well!
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
Mineral

Gives my hair that perfect sheen after blow drying - silky smooth and not too heavy or leaves greasy look

Use this all the time
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Aransas Pass, TX

Wonderful would definitely purchase again really gave the perfect shine that I wanted without being too greasy perfect
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI

Does this make your hair look shiny and not just greasy?

Join Now