Add a Photo

By BUMBLE AND BUMBLE
#160 in Hairspray
Buy Bumble and Bumble Hair Styling Products - Bumble and Bumble Big Bg. Shine 4.0 oz. How-to-Use: Start with a light application and add more as necessary. Hold can 10-12 inches from dry hair and spray in fluid, even strokes.
ELLIOT W.
ELLIOT W.

Okay product made my hair look slightly greasy almost like I missed a shower or two and majorlt neeeded to wash my hair but I recommend this if you want a slick look
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Surprise, AZ

Really liked how this product made my hair have that added shine. I did notice that in some instances it looked dirty and greasy. A small amount goes a long way.
Tonya F.
Tonya F.
Saint Louis, MO

This works great if you spray your hand and smooth it over the top of your hair. Spraying directly on the head is a terrible idea unless greased-up is your look.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Clear Lake, MN

Love this stuff it smells amazing too and it makes my hair look amazing qnd stay that way through out the day and the even better plus side it's easy to use.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Saint Paul, MN

I love this product!! This is a great brand. It is a little more costly but you get a good deal in that the product works great and lasts a long time.
Sana A.
Sana A.

I love B&B! It's a bit on the pricier side but definitely worth it. It's a bang for your buck! Adds a nice amount of shine without it looking greasy.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

I love bumble and bumble products! Always make my hair feel absolutely wonderful! Never leaves my hair feeling greasy or overloaded with product!
Holly V.
Holly V.
Ferndale, MI

This is a great shine spray. Make sure not to get too heavy-handed with it though. Too much can make hair feel a little greasy and weighed down.
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Metairie, LA

Great shine spray, leaves your hair light afterwards and does not weigh it down. This is hands down one of the best hair care brands there is.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Paris, Ontario

Works well, plus great smell. Try not to use too much though as with my thin hair it would start to look rather greasy as the day goes on.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI

Does this make your hair look shiny and not just greasy?

Join Now