Add a Photo

#160 in Hairspray
Buy Bumble and Bumble Hair Styling Products - Bumble and Bumble Big Bg. Shine 4.0 oz. How-to-Use: Start with a light application and add more as necessary. Hold can 10-12 inches from dry hair and spray in fluid, even strokes.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Calgary, Alberta

Beautiful shine with no oily residue! Love it! It lasts for quite a while since you don't need to use very much. I was hesitant at first because I have very fine hair and thought it might make my hair look oily, but it just made it amazingly shiny!
Christiàna R.
Christiàna R.
Raeford, NC

I absolute love the shine and smoothness I get on my normally coarse hair from using this product. I use it right after straightening my hair and it just looks great all day. People compliment me on my hair each time I use it. Love! Love! Love!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

This is overall a great product. It kept my hair in place without weighing it down or leaving it crunchy feeling. Bumble and Bumble always has reliable products and this met the standard. It was a good hairspray but nothing overly amazing.
Kimberlee G.
Kimberlee G.
Sherman, TX

This product really helped my hair with shine. My hair can be so dull when I do not use a shine product on my hair. I liked this product, even though you have to be extremely careful not to use too much so your hair doesn't get greasy!
Cloe M.
Cloe M.
Stafford, VA

I like this product for a sleeker look but honestly not for everyday hair i have curly hair and i feel like it makes it look greasy but when i have straightened hair it keeps my fly aways down with out a greasy look
amy s.
amy s.

I love this as a finishing spray. It brings the shine back to my hair after a blow out or straightening. It smells great and keepa my hair from looking greasy but gives it a beautiful shine.
Alex F.
Alex F.

Always makes my hair look so good after I straighten it! It makes my hair look so long and luscious and I adore this product. If you can get your hands on it, you definitley should!
Anjela W.
Anjela W.

This is a great product that leaves hair feeling shiny and healthy and also smells amazing! A tiny bit goes a long way so the product lasts a long time making it a great value.
Tori S.
Tori S.
New Hamburg, Ontario

I honestly LOVE bumble and bumble products. If money was no object they are all I would use I just find them expensive. The scents are always so nice and they work really well.
ELLIOT W.
ELLIOT W.

Okay product made my hair look slightly greasy almost like I missed a shower or two and majorlt neeeded to wash my hair but I recommend this if you want a slick look
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI

Does this make your hair look shiny and not just greasy?

Join Now