Add a Photo

By BUMBLE AND BUMBLE
#149 in Hairspray
Buy Bumble and Bumble Hair Styling Products - Bumble and Bumble Big Bg. Shine 4.0 oz. How-to-Use: Start with a light application and add more as necessary. Hold can 10-12 inches from dry hair and spray in fluid, even strokes.
Cloe M.
Cloe M.
Stafford, VA

I like this product for a sleeker look but honestly not for everyday hair i have curly hair and i feel like it makes it look greasy but when i have straightened hair it keeps my fly aways down with out a greasy look
Elisa E.
Elisa E.
Springfield, MA

LOVE this product! It really adds a lot of shine to color treated hair. The scent is ok and the bottle lasts a long time. I have really long thick coarse hair and this is perfect for it. Would definitely buy again.
Chanelle J.
Chanelle J.
Kansas city, Mo

i don't typically use hairspray but every so often i get little baby hairs that just wont cooperate. this stuff smells good, gets the job done, but is a little overpriced when compared to drugstore brands.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Palatine, IL

I don't normally use hairspray but this stuff isn't bad! It does it's job. It's decent lasting. But my hair falls out of everything and I expected it. The smell isn't my favorite but I can deal with it!
amy s.
amy s.

I love this as a finishing spray. It brings the shine back to my hair after a blow out or straightening. It smells great and keepa my hair from looking greasy but gives it a beautiful shine.
Alex F.
Alex F.

Always makes my hair look so good after I straighten it! It makes my hair look so long and luscious and I adore this product. If you can get your hands on it, you definitley should!
ELLIOT W.
ELLIOT W.

Okay product made my hair look slightly greasy almost like I missed a shower or two and majorlt neeeded to wash my hair but I recommend this if you want a slick look
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Surprise, AZ

Really liked how this product made my hair have that added shine. I did notice that in some instances it looked dirty and greasy. A small amount goes a long way.
Tonya F.
Tonya F.
Saint Louis, MO

This works great if you spray your hand and smooth it over the top of your hair. Spraying directly on the head is a terrible idea unless greased-up is your look.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Clear Lake, MN

Love this stuff it smells amazing too and it makes my hair look amazing qnd stay that way through out the day and the even better plus side it's easy to use.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI

Does this make your hair look shiny and not just greasy?

Join Now