Add a Photo

#160 in Hairspray
Buy Bumble and Bumble Hair Styling Products - Bumble and Bumble Big Bg. Shine 4.0 oz. How-to-Use: Start with a light application and add more as necessary. Hold can 10-12 inches from dry hair and spray in fluid, even strokes.
Cristin M.
Cristin M.

I have naturally dark blonde hair with lighter blonde highlights throughout. My hair is very fine and somewhat dry from being color-treated, and my scalp gets oily very easily. With this being said, I'm a very tough critic of hair products. This product did make my hair shiny and look healthy, but the trick is to go easy in terms of amount because it is easy to make hair look greasy! I'm not crazy about the chemical-like smell either. All in all, I can't say that I would buy this again!
Kate Z.
Kate Z.

This product was my first purchase from B&B. I had high expectations for it, as I was looking for a product that would bring shine to my hair and B&B is a well respected brand. However, it felt like it weighed my hair down without added the shine I was expecting. I don't think it's worth the money.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL

This doesn't really make my hair shine because i have thick blonde hair but it does make my hair feel good and smell good so i use it as a hair fragrance since it never does when i want it to do but who knows it probably does and i cant tell or my hair is naturally shiny already.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Odum, GA

I love Bumble and Bumble products and this is one of my go to products for when my hair is dry. It lasts forever and doesn't make hair look greasy like some other products I've tried. It smells great and gives my hair the perfect amount of shine. I would definitely recommend!
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.

Love how light weight this product is! It also smells heavenly! Like all other Bumble & Bumble products, it's kind of pricey, but totally worth it! I love how this product adds shine without making my hair oily or weighed down. Definitely recommend this product to others.
Mindy M.
Mindy M.

I love that this gives you shine and hold. It isn't like others that are flakey or that make your hair look dull. This is my go to when I need my hair to stay up/put all day. It also has a light fresh scent which is nice because a lot spell like chemicals.
J C.
J C.

This is great for when you have day old hair or just want to revive shine and life into your hair. Spray on and see the shine come on. I have thick long hair so I found it great for shine but did weigh down if you over sprayed. Make sure you use lightly.
Madee M.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS

I was given this as a gift from a friend. I generally really like Bumble and Bumble products but this just smells super weird. It does a great job of making my hair shine but the smell is too much for me. It will be sitting in my drawer for a long time.
Brooke E.
Brooke E.
Freeport, FL

I am in love with this bumble and bumble product it creates such shine and extrodinary volume. Use this maybe 3 times a week and am hands down impressed with it. Such a good product go out and buy it will not be dissipointed also smells like heaven...
Cat F.
Cat F.

THIS IS AMAZING ! I think if I had to pick one hair brand to REP It would be them. There are tons of less expensive alternatives but this leaves high shine especially on blonde - NATURAL Blonde hair which is hard because it's so light to start with.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI

Does this make your hair look shiny and not just greasy?

Join Now