BY BUMBLE BEE

Bumble Bee® has been committed to bringing premium seafood to america's tables since 1899. we are dedicated to the sustainability of ocean resources, eco-friendly manufacturing, and are proud to offer a full line of nutritious products and meal solutions. Bumble Bee®, america's favorite salmon. *Contains 1g of omega-3 per serving. see more...

Carmen A.
Aurora, CO
My mom absolutely loves canned Salmon! Bumble Bee is a great brand and I trust it. Just beware though, if you have never had canned Salmon, it's not like Tuna. There are bones in canned Salmon! I believe they just cut the head off the fish and stick it in the can whole because it has the skin also! Canned Salmon is not for the dainty fish eater! These make great Salmon patties. I pick out the bones though. I just can't go that far!
Dayna K.
Jasonville, IN
Bumblebee is a great brand! Its a nrand you can trust to get quality products. Great for salmon patties. Fair price.
norma t.
I had never seen this product. Do you recommend it?