Bumble Bee White Chunk In Water Chicken 5 Oz Can uploaded by Jadiena D.

BY BUMBLE BEE #24 in Canned Seafood

Recipe: quick chicken curry see more...

Mikala M.
Nacogdoches, TX
This is a great alternative to fresh chicken. When you are on a budget or a time crunch, this is great for any meal. I love to add this to my pasta or pizza for a yummy addition. It is already cooked too so you just need to heat it!
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great Product and taste good. Our family uses this to make our chicken enchiladas and they are so mouthwatering. I don't know what I would do without it.
Stephanie R.
Some people get grossed out when I say I like to make chicken salad with canned chicken. I think it tastes better, is never dry and really convenient.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
Bumblebee chicken is one of my favorites! Love the flavor and when you add some celery and onion to this , oh plus mayo this makes a great lunch
machelle n.
Very good canned chicken that has been in the grocery store shelves for years..I like using in my green or pasta salads :)
Jadiena D.
Love it. Not so healthy but tasty. Super cheap. And you can make a lot of recipes. Good value i think.
Dayron r.
This great for just fast food, if you have rice in hand you can eat it with this

back