Bumble Bee® Spicy Thai Chili 2.5 oz. Package uploaded by Michelle D.Bumble Bee® Spicy Thai Chili 2.5 oz. Package uploaded by Viky P.Bumble Bee® Spicy Thai Chili 2.5 oz. Package uploaded by Yumi Q.

BY BUMBLE BEE READY TO EAT #49 in Seafood

Bumble Bee Spicy Thai Chili Seasoned Tuna: Infused flavor Ready to enjoy Dolphin safe see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Michelle D.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite tuna flavor. It's has a kick but nothing overpowering considering there is a whole chilli in the package.

Even though when I get it from the grocery it's just on the shelves I prefer it chilled from the refrigerator.
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge Tuna fan BUT it's high in protein and low calorie so what the heck. So I got this at the store yesterday and I am really surprised at how good it is! Good flavor, good tuna, nice packaging and it even comes with a spoon! There is a chili pepper on the front of the package and there was a real chili in the package too! I would definitely try this again!
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
These are absolutely amazing. I purchase them because they were on sale 10 for $10 and I loved every single flavor I tried. This particular flavor is my favorite because it's just hot enough but not too much. I would highly recommend eases to anyone is a meal or a snack on the go. I can't wait for them to be on sale again so I can pick up a whole bunch more
Heather D.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
The best tasting tuna i have ever enjoyed. I love that in addition to the flavor, it comes in a simple ready to et pouch that includes a spoon! The sweet and spicy flavor that is combined is amazing.
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
Foodie Expert
Perfect for lunch or a snack. It's easy to transport. It comes with a spoon!!! It's loaded with 12g of protein. This is one of my favorite flavors they offer.
Yumi Q.
Foodie Expert
My husband likes it like crazy... He eats this pack of tuna with rice and mayonnaise before he goes the gym. Good source of protein!
Julie B.
Ambler
My fiancé had this the other day & he LOVED it! Said it was a little spicy, but was great!