Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna In Water uploaded by Patricia W.Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna In Water uploaded by Patricia W.Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna In Water uploaded by Ligia B.

BY BUMBLE BEE

Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore in Water.
Excellent source Omega-3*.
*Contains 100mg of Omega-3 per serving.
Premium tuna.
Since 1899. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Okeechobee , FL
Tuna is a household favorite here. We always purchase Bumble Bee. When a quick lunch (or dinner) is needed it's what we grab.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Hinton, WV
Foodie Expert
Bumble Bee tuna is a great quality canned tuna. I could eat a tuna salad sandwich every day and I have to use bumble bee.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
Foodie Expert
This is the best canned tuna out there. I eat this probably three or four times a week. I usually eat it with some slice tomatoes and it is just perfect! I just drain the water add some canola mayo and diced celery and red onion. I love it! I recommend this for anyone who loves fish
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
This is the best canned tuna on the market. I eat it several times a week on my diet and it is great. I usually get mine at Wal- Mart and it's $1.25 a great so it's also a great value. LOL.
Ligia B.
Ligia B.
Jamaica, NY
Foodie Expert
Bumblebee Tuna is the best product for a snack or lunch I even use it in rice for dinner the kids love it as well
nick w.
nick w.
My all time favorite Tuna since I was little. I love the taste and barely ever find any scales or dark meat. I have a stock pIle of this but I only love the one in water never tried in oil .
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
Blue Ash, OH
I love bumblebee tuna!! It is my go to tuna and is very affordable! Tastes great and always looks fresh!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
This is a great can of tuna, especially for the price. I like when it is in water better than in the oil.