BY BUMBLE BEE

Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore in Water.
Excellent source Omega-3*.
*Contains 100mg of Omega-3 per serving.
Premium tuna.
Since 1899. see more...

Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Bumble bee albacore is the best. Easy to prepare and inexpensive. I picked this up at foodcity for around $1.39. Packed with omega threes and packed in water, it comes in large flaky chunks. Love it on a sandwich or with crackers. I Would recommend this product.
Jessica B.
San Jose, CA
I like this brand alot better than chicken of the sea because the chunks are larger and easier to mix. I've removed a star because I feel that sometimes I get cans that taste more "fishy" than others.
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
This is the best canned tuna out there. I eat this probably three or four times a week. I usually eat it with some slice tomatoes and it is just perfect! I just drain the water add some canola mayo and diced celery and red onion. I love it! I recommend this for anyone who loves fish
Olga T.
Can’t go wrong with bumblebee. It’s such an awesome two not the chunks are kind of big and it does break down quite easily. It is usually on sale so you can garden for about $.99 at most grocery stores. It’s an all-around great product. Only downfall is have the time to time the one that is on sale is the one in oil which is not one of my favorites but I will take it
Stephanie H.
This is the best canned tuna on the market. I eat it several times a week on my diet and it is great. I usually get mine at Wal- Mart and it's $1.25 a great so it's also a great value. LOL.
nick w.
My all time favorite Tuna since I was little. I love the taste and barely ever find any scales or dark meat. I have a stock pIle of this but I only love the one in water never tried in oil .
Patricia W.
Okeechobee , FL
Tuna is a household favorite here. We always purchase Bumble Bee. When a quick lunch (or dinner) is needed it's what we grab.
Brittany D.
Hinton, WV
Bumble Bee tuna is a great quality canned tuna. I could eat a tuna salad sandwich every day and I have to use bumble bee.
Ligia B.
Jamaica, NY
Bumblebee Tuna is the best product for a snack or lunch I even use it in rice for dinner the kids love it as well
Tiffany T.
This is a great can of tuna, especially for the price. I like when it is in water better than in the oil.