BY BUMBLE BEE

Bumble Bee Premium Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water.
Since 1899.
6 pack. see more...

• Is this a comparable quality to Starkist tuna? 1 Answers
Devin M.
Reston, VA
I love tuna fish and have ever since I was a small child eating tuna sandwiches made by my mother. This is the only tuna I have ever and will ever eat. Until I was 17 I didn’t even know tuna was packaged other ways (chunk??, packed in oil) and when I did find out, I was horrified that the two should ever be compared, let alone referred to by the same name.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I highly recommend this product. It is already made and taste great! It is soupy, chunky and really light. This product has met all my expextations! This tuna tastes amazing and j highly recommend this product.
Melissa G.
Longmont, CO
You can almost always get food cheaper in bulk. This is a great brand and if you eat a lot of stuff with tuna in it this is a great option, but obviously being canned it'll last for a long time.
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing source of lean protein. The tuna never tastes old, it's always clean and fresh. I like putting this in salads or eating it with a Little mayo and mustard with crackers
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
Bumble bee white albacore tuna great for the kids to eat in a sandwich or on crakers my oldest daughter can't get enough i always buy about 6 or 7 cans and they go fast
Jerika V.
I love solid white Albacore! It's delicious with mayo & chopped onions. You can either put it on top of a salad or have it in a sand which. Either way it's great.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
I love eating Bumble Bee Tuna, this is my #1 brand to eat. It is tasty, good for you, and has consistently good quality. It is definitely worth the price.
Analexis C.
I love eating this tuna. It is a great snack, or even lunch for those who have a hectic schedule, and can't produce huge meals at the flip of a switch.
Cassandra D.
My husband really enjoys this tuna and I love when I find the 4 packs on sale! It lasts quite a while in our house bc its an easy stock up item!
Michelle N.
Unfortunately, I just do not like the taste of albacore. I stick with my usual chunk light tuna. I know some prefer this, I just do not.
Cherrelle J.
Is this a comparable quality to Starkist tuna?