BY BUMBLE BEE

Bumble Bee Premium Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water.
Since 1899.
6 pack. see more...

• Is this a comparable quality to Starkist tuna? 1 Answers
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I highly recommend this product. It is already made and taste great! It is soupy, chunky and really light. This product has met all my expextations! This tuna tastes amazing and j highly recommend this product.
Melissa G.
Longmont, CO
You can almost always get food cheaper in bulk. This is a great brand and if you eat a lot of stuff with tuna in it this is a great option, but obviously being canned it'll last for a long time.
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing source of lean protein. The tuna never tastes old, it's always clean and fresh. I like putting this in salads or eating it with a Little mayo and mustard with crackers
Yescenia  A.
Paterson, NJ
Bumble bee white albacore tuna great for the kids to eat in a sandwich or on crakers my oldest daughter can't get enough i always buy about 6 or 7 cans and they go fast
Jerika V.
I love solid white Albacore! It's delicious with mayo & chopped onions. You can either put it on top of a salad or have it in a sand which. Either way it's great.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
I love eating Bumble Bee Tuna, this is my #1 brand to eat. It is tasty, good for you, and has consistently good quality. It is definitely worth the price.
Analexis C.
I love eating this tuna. It is a great snack, or even lunch for those who have a hectic schedule, and can't produce huge meals at the flip of a switch.
Cassandra D.
My husband really enjoys this tuna and I love when I find the 4 packs on sale! It lasts quite a while in our house bc its an easy stock up item!
Michelle N.
Unfortunately, I just do not like the taste of albacore. I stick with my usual chunk light tuna. I know some prefer this, I just do not.
Nichole R.
Southgate, KY
Bumblebee tuna is slightly more expensive than other brands but the quality and taste is so much better. My family loves this brand.
Cherrelle J.
Is this a comparable quality to Starkist tuna?