BY BUMBLE BEE

Bumble Bee® Premium Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water.
Extra lean.
Since 1899.
Excellent source.
Omega-3*.
*Contains 200mg of omega-3 per serving.
Certified by American Heart Association.
heartcheckmark.org.
While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease.
3 pack. see more...

zulema c.
Simplemente delicioso.. un snack de media tarde con este delicioso alimento, acompanado de pan o tostadas, siempre le puedes agregar mayonesa
Jonathan  S.
Centreville, VA
You can never go wrong with Bumble Bee tuna! You can grab a can of tuna and some crackers and you have a quick meal packed with protein!
Rosemarie J.
Arlington, VA
I love that the tuna is packed in water instead of oil. This is a great post-workout snack or a quick lunch with some celery or carrots.
Meghan K.
Troy, NY
Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore in Water is one of our favorite go-to health foods. Super tasty, lots of protein, very few calories.
Jennifer S.
I wasn't very impressed with this. I'm not a big fan of fish in a can. The flavor is bland the consistency is like cat food
Lourdes S.
BRONX, NY
My favorite brand and very healthy, I always buy my tuna in water. The best way i buy is by bulk, cheap this way.
Gabby N.
One of my favorite tuna brands. , its prices are OK and we'll worth it. I love eating it with saltine crackers
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
This was yummy on a sandwich. So much better in the water then in the oil So good

back