GroceryPantryCondiments & SaucesBumble Bee
Snack On The Run! Tuna Salad with Crackers Kit ~ (pack of 6)

BUMBLE BEE Snack On The Run! Tuna Salad with Crackers Kit ~ (pack of 6)

by Bumble Bee

INGREDIENTS: TUNA ( LIGHT TUNA, WATER, VEGETABLE BROTH, SALT), HEAT STABLE MAYONNAISE (SOYBEAN OIL, WATER, WHOLE EGGS, EGG YOLKS, VINEGAR, SALT, SUGAR, POTASSIUM SORBATE (AS A PRESERVATIVE), NATURAL FLAVORS, OLEORESIN PAPRIKA, CELERY, TEXTURED SOY...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BUMBLE BEE Snack On The Run! Tuna Salad with Crackers Kit ~ (pack of 6)!
Sasha K.
BUMBLE BEE Snack On The Run! Tuna Salad with Crackers Kit ~ (pack of 6) uploaded by Sasha K.
Bumble Bee Snack is perfect to have when you are “on the go” . The tuna salad kit is easy to open no matter where you are. The tuna salad and the crackers compliment each other for a tasty treat. The creaminess of the tune and the crunchiness of the crackers are taste amazing. Plus, it has protein. I gave it to my father and he loves it! I highly recommend it to everyone!
Yumilki V.
Great for taking like snack or light dinner , breakfast or just to enjoy this special flavor . Very satisfied
Samantha C.
I first started eating this about 3 years ago! I just got hooked on these again and ughhh they're just so great! I love eating it while watching some good movies! I buy mines at my local supermarket called Fine Fare! They round out to about $1.89-$2.19! I buy the cheesy tuna!😇
Jessica B.
I thought the tuna salad tasted great! It had a nice balance of all the ingredients. I did wish that there were more crackers in the pack, but otherwise was very impressed. Would recommend!
Sarah H.
Alhambra, CA
Very affordable, i love to just take these on the go to school and such,  very convenient snacks because they don't need to be refrigerated either.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
These are super yummy and come in handy when you just need a small snack to get some energy back! My only complaint about these will always be that there is just never enough in the package because they are so yummy. I pick them up at Wal-Mart and find them to be super affordable.

Looking for your answer?