Bumble Bee Sensations Spicy Thai Chili Tuna Medley with Crackers uploaded by Allie V.

BY BUMBLE BEE

Bumble Bee Sensations® Spicy Thai Chili Tuna Medley with Crackers.
Seasoned.
Dolphin safe.
Ready to eat. see more...

Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
I love these! They are spicy and so delicious not too spicy a little sweet as well! Great to take for lunch or to eat as a snack or pick me up in the afternoon. Only problem I can't find them everywhere feel like I only see at Walmart or target! Absolutely love though! Bumble Bee Sensations Spicy Thai Chili Tuna Medley with Crackers
Sirena R.
These are my absolutely favorite flavor of tuna!
I like to mix a bit of mayonnaise to a pack of these and make onigiri with it. On top of rice with and without the mayonnaise is just as tasty! I love the sweet and spicy flavor. Other brands cannot compete with Bumblebee, everything else tastes like hot dog water.
I advise anyone who wants a kick of flavor for their tuna without needing to add any seasonings, besides mayonnaise, to try the Spicy Thai Chili.
Preyanka H.
Euless, TX
I love the flavor of the chili with the tuna. It adds a little something so you don't have boring tuna all the time. I think it's amazing on top of the crackers. I like to have these sometimes as a snack during the day.
Sora I.
A quick grab-and-go lunch for days you don't have time to pack, although the package is fairly small (so be warned it can come off as more of a snack). I was skeptical how spicy a can of American tuna can be but it really has quite a bit of kick. There are actual chili peppers mixed with the tuna, so if you can't handle spice, this one's not for you.
Jessica W.
Holly Pond, AL
I'm not really a tuna kind of person but this is actually pretty good. I just had it as a snack with crackers and it was more than I wanted. Some people would consider it pretty spicy, it actually has a small pepper in it.
Michelle D.
This makes a good mid-day snack or lunch if you're in need of a little puck me up. It has a kick to it as there are whole chili peppers included. I will surely be trying this again.
amy e.
oshawa
Myself and my boyfriend adore these. They’re so handy and filling and flavourful. We always have some handy.

back