Bumble Bee Premium Light Tuna in Water uploaded by Cristina R.

BY BUMBLE BEE

Bumble Bee?????? Premium Light Tuna in Water.
Single-serve.
2.5 pouch.
Easy to open.
No messy draining!
Premium quality since 1899.
Excellent source Omega-3*
Dolphin safe.
American Heart Association.
Meets American Heart Association food criteria for saturated fat and cholesterol for healthy people over age 2. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Nathalia D.
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
It is one of the few tuna that I like and more if water comes in, I really like it with riece or pasta
Ana A.
Ana A.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Muy buena solución a la hora de hacer botanas o comidas rápidas una forma de hacerlas es sofreir cebolla y luego ponerla en un plato con la tuna mezclar con mayonesa y un poco de apio queda deliciosa~
Lina M.
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA
Foodie Expert
Perfect for traveling, camping or on the go. They have come in so handy when I need to have lunch on the go. I've added it onto salads and also mixed it in mac an cheese to whip up something quickly. So much easier to open versus a can
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Chicago , IL
Foodie Expert
The BEST TN7A GO TO! Flake with a fork. Add favorite ingredients. Steamed left over cod is so delicious! Enjoy! Salads, sandwiches, stuffed veggies and fruit. The best!
These are a great snack to take on the go. I put this on crackers and it's so easy and delicious.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Kingston, TN
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this tuna it is nothing like regular old tuna!!!!!! It has a very good taste and keeps you full quite a bit in one little pouch!!!!
Diane L.
Diane L.
Amherst, OH
Buy these for convenience all the time. Easy to transport anywhere and great for a snack or lunch with crackers or pita chips. Love the flavored tuna too!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Foodie Expert
This one of my favorite snacks. It's so versitile. I like it on salad, but it is also so delicious in pasta salad.
janet v.
janet v.
This tuna to me is the best my husband and I love using it in our salads or to make tuna sandwiches. Unfortunately my son doesn't like tuna like we do but he does like tuna helper so this is the only tuna I use for that and he loves it ,
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Dillsburg, PA
I really like the Bumble Bee packages. So easy to store and really easy to grab and go. Tastes good too!