Bumble Bee Premium Light Tuna in Water uploaded by Sydney P.Bumble Bee Premium Light Tuna in Water uploaded by Cristina R.

BY BUMBLE BEE

Bumble Bee?????? Premium Light Tuna in Water.
Single-serve.
2.5 pouch.
Easy to open.
No messy draining!
Premium quality since 1899.
Excellent source Omega-3*
Dolphin safe.
American Heart Association.
Meets American Heart Association food criteria for saturated fat and cholesterol for healthy people over age 2. see more...

Jessica S.
Everett, WA
This tuna is THE tuna. This tuna is what my boyfriend gets every time we're at the store. It's easy to open and doesn't make a mess like the cans so it's perfect to take for lunch at work or on picnics for an easy tuna salad (just bring along a few mayo and relish packets and you're set!)
janet v.
This tuna to me is the best my husband and I love using it in our salads or to make tuna sandwiches. Unfortunately my son doesn't like tuna like we do but he does like tuna helper so this is the only tuna I use for that and he loves it ,
Arin M.
Biloxi, MS
Tuna in a can is one of the only types of seafood I like. But of course it has to be mixed with mayonnaise! I love this brand the best and wouldn't eat any other. Plus, tuna is a healthier option for you!
Ana A.
Doral, FL
Muy buena solución a la hora de hacer botanas o comidas rápidas una forma de hacerlas es sofreir cebolla y luego ponerla en un plato con la tuna mezclar con mayonesa y un poco de apio queda deliciosa~
Wendy O.
Frederick, Md
This is by far the best tuna out there. I prefer the pouches now though so I don't have to drain the liquid and smell like tuna!! Perfect for salads or to mix with salmon for salmon cakes!
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
I Hate tuna!! BUT while i was trying that crazy military diet that was going around It was part of the meals...This was the only tuna I could stand to eat. Not sure why but It tasted the best.
Sarah H.
The BEST TN7A GO TO! Flake with a fork. Add favorite ingredients. Steamed left over cod is so delicious! Enjoy! Salads, sandwiches, stuffed veggies and fruit. The best!
Emily H.
Marion, IA
I will literally just open a can of tuna, drain the water, and squirt a little spicy brown mustard. My coworkers don't care for the smell but i love the taste ;)
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA
Perfect for traveling, camping or on the go. They have come in so handy when I need to have lunch on the go. I've added it onto salads and also mixed it in mac an cheese to whip up something quickly. So much easier to open versus a can
Nichole S.
Carson City, NV
I love this tuna. When I'm on the go I grab a pack and eat when ready to. My husband loves these as well. He has to take a quick lunch so these are perfect